Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Mans is Boris Diaw. Drives all the way to the basket, gets under the rim, then kicks out to the 3pt line and someone airballs.

Or better yet.
maxresdefault.jpg

Niketalk is like
USP-NBA_-Playoffs-Atlanta-Hawks-at-Philadelphia-76.jpeg

More of a fumble at the end zone is a better analogy though I guess but football is trash. I been there before, I know about it.

Real talk. If/when I do get married, I'm keeping our finances separate and not disclosing all my assets.

Asset protection is a must. People change. 5, 10, 20,30 years down the line. You never know.

THIS. It's honestly my greatest fear with marriage. Entangling finances and assets is messy. If things could progress that way I definitely try to get their temperature on it because that's a pretty big one with me along with stuff like kids, location preferences, goals, etc.

In retrospect, it's funny how things like that and what we prioritize can change over time. I wish older me could have talked to younger me about that but oh well. You live you and you learn

Again bro, I've said this numerous times but based on all your posts in here and these situation with one it's clear that you're at least moderately good looking to be attracting all of these women. The problem is that you don't do anything about it.

It's Super (Bowl) Week so I'll use a football analogy. You have a strong defense/special teams unit (your looks) that give you great field position but your offense (mouthpiece/follow through/execution) is trash so you're incapable of putting points on the board and taking Ls as a result.

IMO, take being handsome/attractive as a given with these yambs and focus on other parts of your game that will actually lead to getting the drawls.
What son saying is you Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs.

Mostly Just grew apart. Been together since college basically, but she wants different things than I want and we haven't had kids yet so its difficult to want to stick it out for another 40+ years when it's already not great. Definitely don't want to try to fix anything w kids and bigger houses etc. Wasn't a spur of the moment thing, been stuck in this no man's land for a while now and I'm past mid-30s. Now to figure out how to split assets, and dogs, and go our own ways.

I don't even really want to be "out there" but also don't see it working out, so have to cut bait before we're even more financially entangled. Not even looking to get back into a relationship any time soon, and never want to get married again, but also have needs.

Figure it's time to stack $, travel abroad, etc.

This the move right here my man
Sorry to hear
My wife left me May 2020 asking for a divorce.
We separated then I did 6 months of therapy got a lawyer and filed in June 2021

I'm at a place I'd never thought I'd be and thats hella happy without her.
Like I literally like just doing whatever I want, whenever I want.
Thats mostly putting work into all things me
it's a pretty powerful feeling.
Especially with no kids to worry about(i'm so *****in happy we didn't have kids)

Definitely feel you on the needs and not ever getting married again.

Head up bro

Feel free to DM if you want

All jokes aside... what rbk93 rbk93 looks like (nh) and presents himself as would add a lot of context in regards to how you keep striking out...

I dont want bruh to post a pic... but bro... if you ugly u might have to make it up in other areas...

might have to transform into trick daddy... and help her out in other ways to get what u want...

any of yall boys on a drought?

Im not hearing any promising stories in here

when the last time you got some yams champion?
All of my sides and potentials either dropped or acting like they don’t want company. Been almost 2 weeks since I hit the main (the condom sex is beyond garbage after going raw before)
All jokes aside... what rbk93 rbk93 looks like (nh) and presents himself as would add a lot of context in regards to how you keep striking out...

I dont want bruh to post a pic... but bro... if you ugly u might have to make it up in other areas...

might have to transform into trick daddy... and help her out in other ways to get what u want...
Or these women aren’t even bad that he’s been going after and dude is legit average at best. Either he’s scared of the yambs or he was literally that kid in school that got absolutely no play (high school and college)

Nah, I left that behind a long time ago. Got out in January last year.

Not really, it's a bit of a backstory.

Or these women aren’t even bad that he’s been going after and dude is legit average at best.

I'm confused as hell.....no way he can be garnering all this interest and be ugly. Like I assumed he was only even getting this far because of his looks but if he doesn't have that then IONO.

I'm overweight. Was a big hinderance on confidence growing up.

We talking like 5'7", 250lbs or 6'4", 280 lbs?

Nah, I left that behind a long time ago. Got out in January last year.

Not really, it's a bit of a backstory.

How are you out in the streets but you can't get the hood joints? You an informant now :nerd:

Or these women aren’t even bad that he’s been going after and dude is legit average at best. Either he’s scared of the yambs or he was literally that kid in school that got absolutely no play (high school and college)
If I'm attracted to them is all that really matters.

I will go as far to say I didn't really didn't even try up until senior year(prom date). Most definitely went about it the wrong way, but you live and you learn.

Whether women like me beforehand, I don't know. It might have been for the wrong reasons.

Somewhat off topic, but a big reason why 50 Cent is my favorite rapper is because I remember my first crush having the GRoDT CD and being a big fan of his. She was interested in someone else at the time and never really worked in my favor. I pretty much took his music/lyrics and most gangsta rap lyrics to heart and basically emulated it. If I were to look back, her friend might have liked me but I ****ed that up too.

we got time... we need to get to the bottom of this rbk93 rbk93 so we can assist

Not getting into all of that.

I'm confused as hell.....no way he can be garnering all this interest and be ugly. Like I assumed he was only even getting this far because of his looks but if he doesn't have that then IONO.

We talking like 5'7", 250lbs or 6'4", 280 lbs?

How are you out in the streets but you can't get the hood joints? You an informant now :nerd:
Let’s be real. He was only getting far by buying shoes or food for these women. Y’all been legit giving dude advice for months and he been letting y’all down every time.

At least the dude that was talking about flying joints out was at least smashing.

Back
Top Bottom