Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If the early exchange goes well and you're really trying to meet up then just cut to the chase and ask them out for drinks. If they're down then the number is a given.

Good luck with it though. Must be a strange feeling after all that time being married.

That's kinda what I was asking advice for, I don't know how to start the initial exchange.
Some girls put "Just ask" and I'm lost as to what to say to them.

There's nothing really in their pics to draw from either.
One chick I actually got the number, but she sucked at convo,
to the point where I was just bored.
Another chick I was like "gimme your #" and she did, we made small talk
but it was extremely clear that I was "put on a roster."
and we should hit each other up if we are in the others city of residence.

I can tell there's a bridge to lead me to meeting chicks/smashing,
I just don't know the lingo or the social cues i need to pick up on

Think he means big women. Shoulda just said BBW :lol:

The majority of his posts in here are about BBWs. I'm not sure if it's denial or trolling at this point.

I think its weird for people to post pics with their kids on a dating site.

Posting pictures of other people in general on a dating site is odd. People treat it like a social media profile. Using dogs/small kids/family pictures to portray themselves a certain way

That's kinda what I was asking advice for, I don't know how to start the initial exchange.

Ask them why their profiles are trash :lol:

Nah i know what you mean though. Better to focus on the ones where there's a level of intrigue outside of the physical.

Them low effort profile chicks are usually a dead end.

Ask them why their profiles are trash :lol:

Nah i know what you mean though. Better to focus on the ones where there's a level of intrigue outside of the physical.

Them low effort profile chicks are usually a dead end.

Based on his posts he needs to get all the reps he can...sounding real RBKish

Empty profile or not a dudes over a certain age should be able to strike up conversation regardless of how long they've been out the game.

Not being able to read these situations or build rapport he's just gonna end up being a food/drink guy and or get his feeling hurt.

You got a hobby? Better chances of meeting women that way. Unless you tryna just get a nut in.

I've been lurking in this thread for quite some time now.
With my divorce to be finalized any day now,
I think I'm ready to get back in the game.

I already have the apps on my phone and have been swiping/matching
w/ no intention and when I do, I'm not really sure what to say.
Particularly to the women who literally put nothing in their profile.
Being 40, and not being single since I was 24, there is clearly something I'm
missing in regards to signs, hints what direction to approach in general.

I understand messaging to get the # as quick as possible,
I'm just not good at starting the convo to get there, lol in any way.
Any direction from my NT brethern would be appreciated
The best way is to try to get a phone call / FaceTime going as quick as possible. That’s the best way to get a gauge on the woman

From there, it’s back to the basics when it comes to talking to women.

You got a hobby? Better chances of meeting women that way. Unless you tryna just get a nut in.

I really want to get nut in, with little to no effort at all. I know that's not gonna work
I hate the apps because I'm naturally an in person cat.

I work at a yoga studio where I'm like the only guy that works there. That's honestly my main hobby, since I get free fitness/yoga classes and since it's class based once I check everyone in I work out with free weights/kettlebells.

After almost a year of working there, and partying with some of my single coworkers I'm starting to get that urge, even with clients that bug me about when I'm gonna take a class with them or how good I'm looking now.
There's a few chicks that just make intense eye contact with me just from saying good morning, that I'm legit thinking
"just say something to them already"

But I don't want to be messy, and that could get messy real quick. Wild thing is my bosses are super chill and wouldn't care either way.
I'm trying not to do that though.
Hence coming into this thread for some coaching on these goofball apps.

I have no problem in person, in fact that's how I thrived before these apps were even invented.

The ones who focused on their careers usually don't have kids
Exact opposite. A lot of woman focus more on careers to provide for their children. The median income for families led by a single mother in 2020 was about $49,214, half the salary of $101,517 median for married couples. However, single mothers work double, go to school, and focus on their careers.

Based on his posts he needs to get all the reps he can...sounding real RBKish

Empty profile or not a dudes over a certain age should be able to strike up conversation regardless of how long they've been out the game.

Not being able to read these situations or build rapport he's just gonna end up being a food/drink guy and or get his feeling hurt.

I agree with the reps. You definitely need to get a feel for it if you've been out for a minute.

Sounds like my man dhart48 dhart48 in a good spot though. This guy passing up layups at work and opting for the path of most resistance :lol:

dhart48 dhart48 What app/s are you using and what have you found to be the best look so far?

I agree with the reps. You definitely need to get a feel for it if you've been out for a minute.

Sounds like my man dhart48 dhart48 in a good spot though. This guy passing up layups at work and opting for the path of most resistance :lol:

dhart48 dhart48 What app/s are you using and what have you found to be the best look so far?

:lol:
I think with the whole work thing I don't want to **** where I eat. I actually love my job and it's been a blessing to be able to work on myself, pretty much at will.
Plus I'm preparing for long term travel next year(yeah I know total divorce cliche) and I want to bag chicks but I want to be the one to initiate from the jump.
Utilizing these apps seems like another tool in the toolbox. Especially if I want to stay in and just swipe.

I've been using tinder,bumble, okcupid.
I know about hinge, but that seems like a ton of effort. Plus I've changed my look drastically and it's not like I'm taking a ton of pics of myself. Went from fat w/ a fro to lean/bald clean shaven. Now I'm bald with a salt/pepper beard and looking more sculpted. So far ok cupid is cool and tinder too, bumble I get messages but these chicks just send stupid hand waving Emojis.
My profile changes too as I'm not really sure what to say in it, or word it properly.

It's funny you say I'm choosing a path of more resistance. I have a few chicks in my back pocket from going to parties, but they approached me and for some reason I want to be the one to approach them. I don't know if it's the divorce glow or what but I can usually tell which chick is gonna be interested in me upon arrival, like I know who's gonna be like
"So what's your story?" And that kinda takes the fun out of it for me.

Protecting ya mans on a NT app is ridiculous. You sound like a kid. Not even remotely funny. Lame af. 🤣🤣🤣 I said what I said
What’s funny is, I got ripped apart by a few ladies because I simply stated I prefer dating someone without kids. Of course, the ones that were offended were single mothers…lol.
Sounds like you’re wasting multiple woman time if you had to tell more than one. Why even lead them on and laugh about it? We’re raised in a two parent home? You ppl act like dating single mothers are diseases. Half our parents were single mothers. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried.

Single mothers just don't have time for the games childless women like to play
Their time is valuable so when they spend it on you it's to achieve something
I agree. Also here to advocate for single mothers because a lot of men who past judgement don't have a pot to piss in. Some single mothers are single by choice. Often times it just doesn't work out with the father and they go separate ways. They are just as successful as any of woman just with a kid. Half of ya'll me included would sleep with a single mother but won't date her or wife her. If she was a celebrity would it be different? Example: Diddy net worth is about 7.4 mil and he's dating a single mother. Multiple single mothers. He also has daughters of his own. As long as she's getting an education and has a job and taking care of her kids it's nothing wrong with dating her. Yambs betta than half the single ones who like to play around nowadays anyway. I feel like if you're single and want to find something else single...cool but quit bashing single mothers. A lot of them have good things going and it ruin when ya'll dudes on here bash them. Half the dudes on here most likely grew up in single parent households that's why they like to bash.

Y’all really getting bent outta shape because OUR preference is to not date a woman with kids?

It’s no way y’all worried about other men’s dating preferences on this site of all places.
It's the principle bro. Tired of woman bashing. A lot of em good peeps. They don't need your money or nuffin for that matter. But ppl be on some other type stuff. It's the MAIN ones who 30 + over STILL SINGLE. Talking bout it's my pref. Well obviously you can't find a single chick without kids if ya ain't found her by now. MESSAGE! So keep lookin and good luck broskies. Meanwhile a lot of the single no kids females be cheating on you, spend ya money., want this and that. And all ya coins. But a REAL ONE who got kids ya'll pass up when she could be ya soulmate. Moral of story, be wit someone who treat you right. Not because of some lame standard. Again, if ya ain't found her by now and you 30 + prolly never gon find her so expand your outlook and either date differently or stop bashing what u don't know.

Not dating a woman with a child seriously.

She can have an amazing personality I will never find out. There is no benefit for me as a single man in my 20’s to date a woman with someone else’s child.

ZERO BENEFITS. Will I hook up occasionally if she looks good? For sure.

But date??? No.

Back
Top Bottom