Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Even though i've rarely posted in here, know that I have been cheering you all on from the shadows.

FHx9k2nWQAEk7m-.jpg

I'm out the game, my slimmy is 25 and we 2 years in. In the early stages i was tryna look for a flaw so i could skate. Couldn't find not one reason, SMH. Now, we bout to move in and allat.

Good stuff man :nthat:

If she was actively scrolling through IG stories while you were trying to engage in the date, there shouldn’t have been a second date because she doesn’t find you interesting.

If she just responded to a couple of texts, that’s different.

Wasnt he suckin her tongue and telling her she his now after the first day, or has so much gone on in here recently im mixing him up with somebody else. If so, the turn of events...they had a full 3 year relationship in 3 dates 🤣

Wasnt he suckin her tongue and telling her she his now after the first day, or has so much gone on in here recently im mixing him up with somebody else. If so, the turn of events...they had a full 3 year relationship in 3 dates 🤣
I think that was a different NTer

See quoted below.

I made a girl i met on hinge my woman on my second date. Half italian, half pierto rican new york girl. She’s classy and feisty at the same time, i love it

I had planned out our entire second date with romance in mind. I made reservations to an italian restaurant and a dessert gondola ride at sunset afterwards. She was amazed!!! Lol she couldnt keep her hands off of me

Now the problem is i have to get rid of two sidepieces gracefully
I didnt even asked. I just told her while i was licking her neck that “youre my woman now”

Man licked her neck and said you're my woman now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had planned out our entire second date with romance in mind. I made reservations to an italian restaurant and a dessert gondola ride at sunset afterwards. She was amazed!!! Lol she couldnt keep her hands off of me

Start as you mean to go on my friend.

She gonna be feeling a way on date #6 when you're chillin in your drawls eating left over pizza at the crib.

Start as you mean to go on my friend.

She gonna be feeling a way on date #6 when you're chillin in your drawls eating left over pizza at the crib.

That is one thing that my friend would always preach about - expectation management. In a vacuum, fancy Italian restaurant for dinner and gondola ride is a great date idea. But when it’s your second date, it’s much closer to your baseline than a special occasion. So off the rip you haven’t even run into a monetary issue (which a lot of folks do) - it’s a romance issue which is actually problematic. You can print money. Romance you can’t.

Leftover pizza and drawls jokes aside, I’m not even entirely sure how you sustain gondola-level romance, or anywhere near it, as a baseline tbh. Curious to see how this pans out.

He gonna take her to brunch on V-day and she's gonna be thinking about boats and italian food and it'll be all downhill from there :lol:

Valentine’s Day? ****, that’s gonna happen on the 4th of July. Just wait on it :lol:

change thread title to simps anonymous

Although aggressive, that wasn’t even new information and you probably remember the post (I thought it was from awhile back but it was only two weeks ago :lol:).

What do you classify as simping? Not trying to be argumentative or defensive, I am just genuinely curious of your interpretation.

Thought it was wild son was talking about future and children, then giving orders and her being on the phone within 3 dates. Figured ya'll got that, that's just too much detachment from reality for me.

Originally I positively cited storm2006 storm2006 #influence but it may have been negative like how everyone tries to shoot from the logo because of Steph but not everyone has logo range |l

He definitely leaving out a lot of parts. You don't remember his thread about his friend and the bottle of alcohol? So many questions

I could see how it was hole-y. That’s why I try to provide detail down to what that thang smell like so that I can get the most appropriate feedback.

What was the thread about the bottle of alcohol. I have a meeting in an hour and could use some entertainment until then

Edit: ahat is it this https://niketalk.com/threads/leaving-without-saying-goodbye.694407/

Last edited:
That alcohol x swingers thread was legendary. I’m sorry but just off the strength of reading that, I have to assume any story he tells isn’t 100% of the story. This one just wasn’t as glaring as the one with the swingers.

One thing is consistent though - that boy loves him some Puerto Rican yambs :lol:

It's a test.

You're in a scarcity mind state and she can tell.

Only been on three dates talking about "seeing a future with her"?

Yeah - the future where you playin' yourself. :lol:

The very first time she did it, the proper response is "Oh we aint doing that Fam" or pull up the Black Panther gif and show it to her.

Since you didn't check her off the break she's already scored (in her mind) so going to the ref crying foul is gonna make you look even softer.

Put her on time out by being busy the next time she wants to go on a date (and I don't mean pretending to be busy - I mean actually going on other dates with other women).

The main problem here is you're operating out of a scarcity mindstate and she can tell.

Wasn't meant for me, but the knowledge is hitting home right now. Thanks for the post.

Did I miss the QS pics?

Back
Top Bottom