Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Man you need help

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is getting derailed with all this seriousness and emotional issues..... we just wanna hear your next move with the naked hipster neighbor
IKR

She'll probably be out tomorrow, only time I go out there is to hang up gym clothes or when company is over it's usually the smoking section. They like the view.
Hanging up gym clothes while she's tanning is cheesy. So I was actually thinking of something more organic and boldly original like looking at her with my telescope and hopes she's offended so I can come down and explain myself then kill her with the talk game.

Nah, the telescope thing seems too creep-like bruh....

Not really telescopes are common in NYC. Great for small rooftop get-togethers. During the day people use them for bird watching (myself included). She's a hipster she reads 2 dollar cheesy romance novels, who's to say what she's into. We may find ourselves watching  Alex Mack on Netflix.

Last edited:
Just go out there, say hello and introduce yourself. Might go a long way.

Last edited:
:lol: at "would you hit" but you still in the beta male phase spying on her with binoculars :smh: moar pics of said hipster please. and how can you tell what book is she reading and what site she on from her phone...OP doin more than spying with binoculars :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Roll up in the rarri then WIO. 

In all seriousness, what is sitting around fapping to her through a telescope going to do? Don't lie, you know you do it. The best thing you can do is knock on her door and ask her out. It's a lot better than sitting around and wondering what could have been. 

Don't let her slip OP

Nah, the telescope thing seems too creep-like bruh....

Yeeeaaaahhhh....don't do that. Its a very good possibility she already knows you're looking, that'll just be over the top.

Dont you have a dog or something? Just go in the back yard, stand(dont make it look obvious you came out to talk to her), look over and say "Hey how you doing, neighbor?" or something to that effect.

Just talk to her like a regular *** person.

Last edited:
Not really telescopes are common in NYC. Great for small rooftop get-togethers. During the day people use them for bird watching (myself included). She's a hipster she reads 2 dollar cheesy romance novels, who's to say what she's into. We may find ourselves watching  Alex Mack on Netflix.

You need to take a cold shower brah. You're feeling way too optimistic about this gameplan of yours. Hipsters call the cops too.

get more pics OP, preferably a pic with a post it note.

cover her in Benjamin's and use them as sticky notes
wink.gif
i still don't know the origin of the sticky note..

someotherrandomdude was trollin super hard with that one.

Just go take some apple pie...

hey I baked you this pie....can I hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom