• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man you need help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a narcissist weirdo.
arent we all in some way, shape, form or context? 

people in NYC love nudity tho i was there a few years ago during the tity run through central park. 

Last edited:
this is not normal behavior man spend less time on the internet.

quit being a weirdo before her boyfriend, brother, or kid sister comes over and beats the **** out of u with ur own telescope

S/O to everyone taken shots at me for being HONEST ... I guarantee people calling me a weirdo are just throwing stuff to see what sticks. They have no idea what they're talking.

but ur the one with enough time on ur hands to know minor details about a person u r too scared to even be withing 20 feet of.  u sound like the type of person who can probably count how many times they actually interacted with someone during hs.  did that stick?

this is not normal behavior man spend less time on the internet.
I feel you, you know when internet browsers were created the developers added this feature which allows multiple windows to be open at one time. So let's say for example someone who WORKS FROM HOME needed something to do or kill time? He could perhaps periodically log in and out of a sneaker forum? This is just an example.

grin.gif

Last edited:
That yamb to lens distance tho lol

Op is sooooo close :rofl:

Next week he gon be like

View media item 395892

Srs tho just talk to her like your other neighbors. Dont try to contrive some plan. If she does look good than she knows you tryin to get some, so youre either in or out. Even if you fail you can still build. I mean eventually you HAVE to say somthin. She probably twit picin the exact opposite photo of yours lol.

S/O to everyone taken shots at me for being HONEST ... I guarantee people calling me a weirdo are just throwing stuff to see what sticks. They have no idea what they're talking.

Being honest does not make you exempt from being a weirdo.

laugh.gif
 Dudes be from small towns with ****** up socio-economic systems you can tell ...when ever I say I'm self-made and work from the crib they act like them kids from the movie Disturbing Behavior when they hear the rat signals. They broke *** little hearts can't take it.

I'm sorry there's no way I can live in NYC ALONE and JOBLESS ...especially in this neighborhood. It just doesn't work like that here. But 80% of NYC works from home or in unconventional ways, only thing is NYC wants their cut.

Tell that to the Halal Stand Owners, Hot Dog Stand Owners, Dudes selling T Shirts, Sweaters, NYC snow globes, bottled water, the subway performers ( You need a license for that too). 

The college grads who work in design? Marketing? Data? Consulting? SEO? Hip-Hop Bloggers, the Asian caricature artist? Social Media Strategist (S/O to J3SSE worked from home now him and his girl are worth 5 million)

I work from home, owned a Ferrari, counted 10K in your ******g face on youtube ....I know it hurts you can't decipher my hustle and functionality....GET OVER IT, go get you some paper...because money is my last concern.

That's why you mad bruh?....admit it...you mad...frail weak...tight...2 bit wikipedia psychologist....just mad that I can do me and you don't have a reason to exist or affirm that your suicidal thoughts are pertinent.

Why you so mad? Stop being so mad...it's transparent and disgusting. 

Last edited:
I'm sorry...what?

I think it's awesome that you're successful and are afforded the opportunity to maintain that success while working from home. I never said anything bad about your position in life or how you make your money.

You know why?

Because all of that is irrelevant to the fact that you're peeping on your neighbor with a telescope.

You are a weirdo. Embrace it.

Mirror.  Find one.
**** I look like Gandhi? Every time I share a piece of myself and I'm HONEST I got one of these clowns hovering around me like gnats to trash cans in July.
I'm not angry ...just irritated, just to post a NORMAL day to day activity or event (like any other FORUM) I gotta be like King Kong and the Empire State is my **** swatting these d-riders with Gatling guns of sodium aimed at my very existence. It's tiring. Irritating.

I get money, have girlfriend and live life, DEAL WITH IT.

It's like they're hell bent at sucking blood out my veins or proving something to themselves.

It says more about THEM than about me...deal with your issues, you suck as an individual if all you have to do is constantly sweat someones movements to catch them in a lie or ambush them in thread to prove they aren't who they say they are....YOU just suck are WHO YOU ARE and need a scapegoat to deflect your insecurities on.

Well I'm not that? Move out of your small town, get a job, pay for some high price dime piece P so you'll know what it feels like and get your mind right. Stop making me the target.

Last edited:
Man if he wants to stare at women from afar let that man cook, it isn't hurting any of us so why bother calling him a weirdo. But Nomad all you need to do is go over there ask if she wanna watch a movie with you and keep it moving b.

Mirror.  Find one.
**** I look like Gandhi? Every time I share a piece of myself and I'm HONEST I got one of these clowns hovering around me like gnats to trash cans in July.
I'm not angry ...just irritated, just to post a NORMAL day to day activity or event (like any other FORUM) I gotta be like King Kong and the Empire State is my **** swatting these d-riders with Gatling guns of sodium aimed at my very existence. It's tiring. Irritating.

I get money, have girlfriend and live life, DEAL WITH IT.

It's like they're hell bent at sucking blood out my veins or proving something to themselves.

It says more about THEM than about me...deal with your issues, you suck as an individual if all you have to do is constantly sweat someones movements to catch them in a lie or ambush them in thread to prove they aren't who they say they are....YOU just suck are WHO YOU ARE and need a scapegoat to deflect your insecurities on.

Well I'm not that? Move out of your small town, get a job, pay for some high price dime piece P so you'll know what it feels like and get your mind right. Stop making me the target.

...and everyone else is mad. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom