Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Quote:
Manposite and Timbos brought some anticipation to the board....that was good....an Ekin post would go 12 pages with just a lil hint and no pic before we got pics and it would a minority that complained....
Thanks a lot manposite and Timbos....I at least liked the wait....I tip my fitted to you both

Very well said.

But page 10 I swear was funny as you know what. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

Thanks for the info. In all honesty i'm not a big fan of the X. It seems that most people like them just because they're not readily available. The only colorway I remotely liked was the Sac-Town one. Anyways, congrats to those that wanted them to finally be retroed. Frankly i'm looking forward to the LJ II's :wink:
wink.gif

Support the "Help Illmatic buy a new Powerbook G4 Laptop" Fund, by bidding on one of my auctions.

So I got it with the 9th reply and it took ***11*** freaking pages to reveal. Either a lot of people were posting stupid crap or Manposite and Timbo13 were just taking FAR TOO LONG to reveal it.

BTW - I knew it was the X's cause the in the pic you could see the edge of the leather on the side of the heel counter where it comes down towards the midsole. Not well enough disguised for Air Elijah. 8)
glasses.gif

:tongue:
tongue.gif

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Yogi Berra

So what is the official release list thus far for '04:

AJ XIX
AJ X's
AJ IV's ???
AJ XIII's ???

Manposite/Timbo -- could you clear this up if it wouldn't get you in trouble?

Also, thanks for the knowledge, shake the haters off because there are MANY people who I'm sure would say thanks but they fear the would get flamed by others. So take this as a thank you for them.

I'm glad the X's are being retroed. I never had a pair so this will my first venture with them. 8)
glasses.gif

They always act like that manposite so don't even worry about it, whenever niketalk is done and out of business the new board will delete any and everyone who says something stupid or flames people or haters and it goes on and on.

i ain't even trying to complete my collection because as long as i keep on collecting shoes i know that i probably never will!

NTers :

Since I begin this silly game , I had to make my voice heard after all your comments . I am a member since August 23, 2001 , and I am regularly posting in the retro forum ( 1926 posts ) but in fact I read this forum since summer 2000 ......

From day one I tried to adopt a good attitude with my fella NTers , and act friendly with them . But acting friendly isn't shutting your mouth when you think others are in some way wrong . NT is a forum , a place where we are to discuss , that's why I took my voice to criticize this phenom .

Indeed when you have some kinda big news , you are naturally pushed to share it with others to get some recognition and respect at least . I don't think people enjoy to hold tight info for them only , except when it's to preserve the chances of getting a particular and rare product in the case of NT . There is naturally some joy coming in the act of sharing , a thing we all appreciate .

Since last year people with info have started this little game of making posts without giving any info before the 352nd reply . Personally I don't enjoy people playing with my addiction to jordan , and I don't reply to these kinda posts , except a little THANKS after delivery to stay polite , and to show respect . And generally most people don't reply to these posts , even if they are a lot of replies , cause people post several times to show their impatience .....

The fact I had nothing to do yesterday night , and the fact I had some anger to get out , pushed me to act this way , trying to kill this post . And actually it's the first time I tried to kill a post , which is a national sport on the retro forum , where I spend the most time .

I didn't try to act like this , because I was impatient ! I know Jordan Brand will keep on retroing shoes as long as me , consummer , I am ready to buy those , and I am ready ! I acted like this , cause I find the attitude of Timbo/Manposite inappropriate , and NT's rules of conduct don't forbid to show our dissenssion .

I used stupid means to show my position , but I stayed polite , plus I entertain 2 or 3 NTers , so I think lots of you are just over-reacting : nothing stopped you to ignore these few replies ... I didn't get banned ( Timbo ? :wink:
wink.gif
) ..... moreover I made my apologies , and I stated that I have much respect for timbo & manposite who are important to this board . So if I have to repeat to make me hear :

THANKS MANPOSITE & TIMBO FOR THE INFO , and MUCH RESPECT TO YOU ! PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES , IF YOU FEEL YOU WERE IN SOME WAY SHOCKED !

I would like this little dilemna to end , cause i seriously think there were nothing special in this post : it was just another day on NT ! Much respect to y'all except the FREAK who called me a bee-atch :frown:
frown.gif

Sam
:smile:
smile.gif

Lets just be happy, we can actually get this info!!!!!!

Thanks manposite and timbo13!!!!!!!!!!!
"Never let em see you frown, even smile when you down"

Omar

I tell you what, the XIII's will be retroed next year! Just wait and see for yourself.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

Nevertheless....Johnny Kilroy 4, you're warned for cluttering up this post to the extreme (yes, there IS a rule for this) - I Collect Shoes is warned for the same. sneakerfreak3074 gets a warning for a personal attack.

I can't let this slide like that - especially since I don't see a real regret for your behaviour in your post, Johnny.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

Once again, we (well most of us) are all thankful for the info we recieve. I know they don't have to share it with us. But if they say they are, well do it right then instead of holding out. Stuff like this can be avoided with people getting irritated and angry.

well thanks for confirming the X's buh...i'm still confused...that means the XIII's arent being retro'ed??? >:
mad.gif

Magik ink 23, review my sticky on free posting. Consider yourself warned. I Collect Shoes, since Ceddie already warned you, I don't think you need to be reminded also.

As for this post.

<locked>

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom