Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Some interesting stuff Timbo could have posted :

pub238.ezboard.com/fdcnik...D=66.topic

pub238.ezboard.com/fdcnik...D=72.topic

Those XIIs carolina & blk/white/silver are sweet ! And the XIXs are .................................. black !

Sam
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

You know what....

Since I started reading this board (late 1999), it has gone down hill...

The Mods/Admin's can't be put to blame as ignorance and childish behavior isn't against the R.O.C. It's the foolish NTer's who take this (and other) boards for granted, look what happend at NS...

I see these posts that are full of flaming, arguing and lying and its sad, THAT ISN'T THE PURPOSE OF NIKETALK!! So keep it out of here.

2 years ago you wouldn't see half as much as hating as you do now, I mean come on.. AIRMAX, djshox, CEO, TIMBO, JM, cog, and other NTer's contribute to this board by informing so be thankful not hateful.

I, nor are others have any sort of responsibility to post information that could possibly get us in trouble. We do it out of love and to help our fellow shoe collectors, not for attention.

Thanks to all the people who actually appreciate our info, your why we post it and will continue to for now. And I am aware that alot of this is in good humor, but lately on NT, ish hasnt been.

Oh yeah, its the Air Jordan X that will be retroed and I will have colorways later, but it probably isn't good enough.

Call me a cry baby, or a whiner, but at least think about what I said.

Feel free to post your opinion.

Thanks

Quote:
Oh yeah, its the Air Jordan X that will be retroed and I will have colorways later, but it probably isn't good enough.
There, Finally, thats all you had to do in the first place. Why do people get a thrill out of the games? Anyway, thanks for the info.

Manposite, even though It wasn't me who was flaming, I am sorry for the way these immature "children" are acting, and thank u for the info. See all we had to do was be patient, manposite will never let us down. And by the way, What was the clue in the pic? I could see that it was the X's by the part of the heel next to the & sign u could see the part where the leater curves up, but Is that it?

Manposite / Timbo :

Seriously THANK YOU FOR THE INFO ! I used some bad means to get the answer , but think about it :
.after 180 posts of everybody : nothing
.after 20 posts of me and I collect Shoes trash talk : one answer !
So it worked better than expected . I didn't thougt you would give up after just an hour and a half : I am happy to have won this little mind game , even if I am not very proud of it .

So Thanks a lot and much respect to you ! Keep on providing this board with some info . Please accept my appologies .

Also I would say last time in April I waited a whole week for pics AIRMAX2k3 never posted ........... Please think to us Jordan afficionados who live and die for jordans , well almost :b
tongue.gif

Sam
:wink:
wink.gif

and 10 pages later ....

Jordan X's ... yay.

are we going to have to wait for page 20 to find out the other shoe? LMK because I'll be bak on Tuesday if so.

Thanks for the info on the Jordan X's though. I appriciate it1

Quote:
There, Finally, thats all you had to do in the first place. Why do people get a thrill out of the games? Anyway, thanks for the info.
Quote:
Quote:

Some of you nters have really abused this privilege. |I
tired.gif

Manposite...thanks for constantly bringing the info and remember us nters who are thankful for all you contribute to this board.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

Thanks for the info....
If You Were To Die Today, Are You 100% Sure You Will Go To Heaven?? You can know from the Bible. (KJV)

so the Xs yes!!! Xs are def hott!!!! thanks a lot for the info dawg thats real nice of u and it is much appreciated.....and by the holiday 04 you mean winter 04 right??? so in 1 1/2 years?......thats a loooooooooong tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

I joined NikePark when the Jordan 13s first came out and I agree that a lot of people make dumb posts and replies who shouldn't. But before, no one played the "Brb game" and no one ever said they would give us info then said they couldn't...then blamed us for getting mad. So please, if you don't have or can't give us anything useful, don't bother posting at all. Those posts are the cause for all this "childish" behavior that you get your panties in a wad over. So if you want to avoid all that, cut the crap.

The dots on the picture and there's 1 on top of each other.... use your heads silly's.

I wont say anything to flip head because this the internet but you might wanna go check the freestyle battle at dcnt :wink:
wink.gif

Here's the pic, i got it from an ebay auction.

10's.jpg

I asked her if she liked mushrooms, I had the O face a min later.

Back
Top Bottom