Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Yes, it is a PE pair, similar to how GP &JKidd had this version with a Pine Green rather than Royal Blue accent. As this is my favorite Nike Basketball shoe, I am happy to share and hope others do as well!

GP:
B3C8C017-FA1B-4BAB-975C-4531F5A69405.jpeg
CB3C3E08-E097-467F-AC4D-BBEBF5830FCC.png
456AAA2A-F283-4C55-AEF9-34EF36119F42.jpeg

JKidd:
6E1CEE36-2BF7-41CD-8613-BC5E7AAE3E10.jpeg
1CDBF2A8-E470-4CA6-B6AA-866B6FB07515.png

Last edited:
If any of you follow @drew.hammell on IG (he used to be @nikestories until IG mysteriously deleted his page. Dude has great content). I sold him my pair of black Zoom GO LWP retros last year. He loves them & has been posting lots of pics of them. 👍

That is cool, I like Drew’s work and hope there is a wave of momentum building that Nike prepares a solid 30th Anniversary Retro campaign. There is plenty of time to make something happen and do it right 👍🏼
I think they have a group here willing to share feedback and insight 😂

I've got a deadstock pair of the black Mitch Richmonds (believe I posted pics previous). Over 25 years later they still look so great you would think you can STILL hoop in them. :lol:
Been said many times but would be great to see these get released again, with all new 90's PE colors and not JUST the ones we always see. But take what you can get!

Did I post my blurb here on how I think this should have been a sig/premium shoe? :lol:

Its performance on the court was better than any shoe Nike made that year.

I think people wanted visible air bubbles or an Air Jordan, that could be why these weren't mainstream.

I knew this was an elite shoe when a buddy of mine got the OG black-royal AND the black-white back-to-back as his school shoes.

This was unheard of back then because of so many different models being released. Jordans, Barkley's, Huaraches, Deon's, running shoes, etc.

We always tried to grab the latest stuff. Getting two of the same model was REAL commitment.

Would you say the Lambaste felt like it had the same cushioning and traction/grip as the Air Go? I thought it did.
I never actually owned either the Lambaste 1 or 2 so hard for me to say…I always liked the exposed Air Unit on the outsole of the LWP and back then stuck with that model. I have heard many stories matching what you are saying and to see NBA players rock lows back then, the shoe had to be a performer!

I never actually owned either the Lambaste 1 or 2 so hard for me to say…I always liked the exposed Air Unit on the outsole of the LWP and back then stuck with that model. I have heard many stories matching what you are saying and to see NBA players rock lows back then, the shoe had to be a performer!
Damn fellas🤣🤣 I thought there was some news on a release. Got an og pair of the Lambaste I got off eBay for like $20, ten years ago. Had to dig for ‘em since I saw the posts. But again, this leather is what sneakers nowadays get an up charge in pricing for. Just think, this is a takedown of sorts, with better materials.
IMG_0201.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom