HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Forever A Classic Combo :pimp:
A1ED1E88-51CC-499B-A625-6F852B3B3C3A.jpeg

D1DD21D6-CC20-44E9-9A13-17821A292FDB.jpeg

BBC07547-DE78-4550-AEA7-9FAF42F3A198.jpeg

It's nice to see y'all MFs acquire these early at retail! And they're legitimate pairs too.

But can all you MFs who got yours early do me a favor and post post pictures of your acquisitions on this broad thread that I created about the iconic XI? Please feel free to rehash your posts on that thread by copying and pasting, or using the quote feature to do it. Your contributions to that thread would be appreciated. Please help it grow on this site.

Here's the link for y'all to post on that thread...

Based off?
Jubilees were just under 800,000 pairs.

"The Air Jordan 11 "Jubilee" Made Over $175 Million" https://news.yahoo.com/air-jordan-1...2otT1bdEpCm0mekTbAxFZYiwZdPzqo9RxxpilLEYDeD-z
I don’t recall if it released a production number but I do recall Nike promoting the fact the 2019 playoff XI release was its biggest release of all time. I feel like various outlets claimed it was 2M pairs or thereabouts. Not saying they actually knew the real number but if people are claiming 1M pairs of CGs, that’s actually a reduction compared to some recent holiday XI releases. Concords were supposedly 1M or so, too. Point is, there’s nothing noteworthy about this supposed 1M pairs of CGs. They’ll be gone and sold out as quick as anything, as usual.

I don’t recall if it released a production number but I do recall Nike promoting the fact the 2019 playoff XI release was its biggest release of all time. I feel like various outlets claimed it was 2M pairs or thereabouts. Not saying they actually knew the real number but if people are claiming 1M pairs of CGs, that’s actually a reduction compared to some recent holiday XI releases. Concords were supposedly 1M or so, too. Point is, there’s nothing noteworthy about this supposed 1M pairs of CGs. They’ll be gone and sold out as quick as anything, as usual.
…but are you copping?

Back
Top Bottom