HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

$125 was a lot back in ‘96-‘97 and so was $150 and $170 during their eras. $220 seems like a lot, but it’s not in all reality.

I’m just happy they haven’t gone the designer route of $400+, which could be justifiable on their end by the resell market.
I agree and think its reflective of the times.
Everything has gone up the dollar has depreciated and things roll down hill onto us commoners to make up for that.
In the 90s $100 was a bit of coin but now you could easily blow through $1000 with little effort. This isnt to excuse lack luster quality on some releases and models they refuse to get right like the 12s but $225 is reflective of modern times.

C102032D-5D3C-4C2D-B566-FF6085EADC53.jpeg
Anybody ever had this? I just want my shoes mannnnn

Received the shock drop pair today o man they did a great job with these. Much better than the 2010 the nubuck upper feels great and the tongue o man the tongue is soft way better than the 2010 pair. These are gonna stay fresh until my 2010 pair falls apart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 70
Received the shock drop pair today o man they did a great job with these. Much better than the 2010 the nubuck upper feels great and the tongue o man the tongue is soft way better than the 2010 pair. These are gonna stay fresh until my 2010 pair falls apart.

beautiful Nike authentic jersey

they don’t make them like they used to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom