HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

So thats possibly the hold up on them going live with reservations?
Not sure how i feel about that but it sounds like something thatll benefit frequent shoppers more so than combating bots but we shall see very soon here i suppose. One things for sure...i didnt get "exclusive" access through finishline if that says anything.

So thats possibly the hold up on them going live with reservations?
Not sure how i feel about that but it sounds like something thatll benefit frequent shoppers more so than combating bots but we shall see very soon here i suppose. One things for sure...i didnt get "exclusive" access through finishline if that says anything.
How is that Footlocker system as described in the article any different than what it’s been for several years? Seems like the writer missed something, otherwise there’s no new news there about the Footlocker system.

Really odd the raffles aren’t up on the foot apps. I haven’t entered one in months though, is this the new norm or did they change something?

How is that Footlocker system as described in the article any different than what it’s been for several years? Seems like the writer missed something, otherwise there’s no new news there about the Footlocker system.

It is different, you can ship to you and it's more like Hibbet's

How is the new FLX ship to me raffle? Has anyone won a raffle with that option? I heard they put holds on your card which kinda makes me weary of it, especially if i don't win.

It is different, you can ship to you and it's more like Hibbet's
Shipping doesn’t make the actual “win” process different. The way it’s been, we entered their draw and could use points for head starts. That’s literally all the article describes this “new” process as being. So I’m just curious what’s actually changed lol

Shipping doesn’t make the actual “win” process different. The way it’s been, we entered their draw and could use points for head starts. That’s literally all the article describes this “new” process as being. So I’m just curious what’s actually changed lol

That's part of the change

Your points can also be used to have it shipped to you instead of wasting your time waiting in a queue and then trying to add to cart for an hour.

That's part of the change

Your points can also be used to have it shipped to you instead of wasting your time waiting in a queue and then trying to add to cart for an hour.
Every retro Jordan release for years, I’ve had to enter the FTL raffle, use head starts, and I either won or lost (mostly lost). There was no waiting in a queue or trying to add to cart. I either won and went and picked them up, or I took the L. I guess I didn’t realize they also made some available in real time to try and buy on release morning. I gave up on that crap years ago LOL.
I’m trying to understand if this “new” setup somehow betters the odds of winning a pair from FTL.

Way it read to me was whatever finishline is doing is what FTL and FA will be doing by going with exclusive access. This is my first drop seeing something about Exclusive Access on finishlines end which i dont have and likely wont have through the others if they wind up going that route since i dont purchase frequently enough to stand out in the system.
People with access through finishline were notified last week i believe. If i misread disregard the post as a basic misunderstanding.

I plan on getting my brother his size 13 for Christmas. I'll go for his pair first before I go for my size 9. I need a third pair.

Forgot to mention I have entered 3 raffles for my brother's pair. I'm hoping I win at least 1 raffle for his size but I know it isn't guaranteed.

I have won on FLX raffles but I haven't been able to go on to Footlocker, Champs or Footaction and score on RD since the last black and red XI drop.

Sample
Screenshot_20211205-231421_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom