HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I did it for a GS but I might just have my homie give ‘em to me from his store and not waste my points

I've signed up for raffles at like 5 or 6 places that automatically charge you if you win. I know that I'm not gonna get a single one of them but I'm still imagining a scenario where I win a lot of them and I'm stuck with multiple pairs when I only want a single one.

I hear ya! I've had this concern in the past for diff releases, and NEVER even hit on one pair. Worst case you'll likely either be able to return certain pairs without issues, or resell to at least break even.

Let me see that tootsie roll

"Take these badboyysss...straight to that foot game."
A release is just not the same without the OG.
I've signed up for raffles at like 5 or 6 places that automatically charge you if you win. I know that I'm not gonna get a single one of them but I'm still imagining a scenario where I win a lot of them and I'm stuck with multiple pairs when I only want a single one.
Then you could pose like the cool kids for Instagram cred 😂😂

If Anyone has a 10.5 and want to swap it for 13 my messages are still open. I won't be able to wear them.
I need a 13, I checked my finish line app a couple days ago and saw access for these in smaller sizes only, pretty sure 10.5 was there, but I can’t find it now. Maybe it’s too late otherwise I’d trade w you

Yooooo.. I did not know that, will it be located close to Social Status ?
That will be the only reason I go to Hyde Park
Let me google this 😂
Thanks for the info
Right across the street from Social status bro

I actually just called the Nike store just in case Google was wrong on their opening date, a dude actually answered and confirmed they’re opening Monday, but he didn’t know about the 11s

I actually just called the Nike store just in case Google was wrong on their opening date, a dude actually answered and confirmed they’re opening Monday, but he didn’t know about the 11s
Damn, this is my long weekend off, and I work monday.
Hopefully my niece will be off and take the drive… niece in law
I swear my nephew got lucky when he met her😂
Thanks for the info

Is there more hype for these XIs compared to previous releases? I don't remember the playoffs and Jubilees being this hectic.
Somewhat. This is the first OG 11 (Cool Grey's though not technically OGs, are accepted as de facto OGs) retro in the super bot era. Playoffs came right before the super bots and Jubilees are a new retro+ with less demand.

They will definitely have the 11’s sometime next week. I’m in Tampa too. Clearwater actually. Was able to get a wristband at the Dicks out here.

Playoff 11 release was crazy. It was mainly because people had trouble confirming their wins.

The manager I talked to in one store said everyone was picking up their pairs early too, so no leftovers if you missed out.

Air-Jordan-11-Cool-Grey-2021-Store-List-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Cool-Grey-2021-Store-List-6.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Cool-Grey-2021-Store-List-2.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Cool-Grey-2021-Store-List-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Cool-Grey-2021-Store-List-3.jpg
feature image

Is there more hype for these XIs compared to previous releases? I don't remember the playoffs and Jubilees being this hectic.
No.
Only thing that makes it more hyped up persay is its the first time weve ever got CG closest to OG form. 2000s run was debut of the cw however shape and quality was off mark so that definitely plays somewhat of a role hype wise i suppose.

For those of you that entered the SNS raffle did the price show $189 for men? When I go on their app it shows $189.

Definitely more hyped than last year. This thread has already passed the Jubilee thread and it’s still a few days before release.

No.

The only factor is FLX is trash and that's where most got their pairs with ease from :lol: If you don't get these before Saturday, you're damn near assed out and that's why everyone is shook lol.

Playoff 11 release was crazy. It was mainly because people had trouble confirming their wins.

The manager I talked to in one store said everyone was picking up their pairs early too, so no leftovers if you missed out.

I showed up to my Champs to pick up my pairs with like 5 minutes to spare and had to wait 30 minutes.

I had to go to a graduation in the morning that day so I wasn’t able to pick them up earlier.

Huge line outside the store was ready for leftovers. Expect this one to be the same.

Back
Top Bottom