HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

A lot of pair sadly won’t be making it to doorsteps. I had 2 packages opened and left on my doorstep. I’m hearing workers are looking for XI’s. If you can pick up that’s your best bet

A lot of pair sadly won’t be making it to doorsteps. I had 2 packages opened and left on my doorstep. I’m hearing workers are looking for XI’s. If you can pick up that’s your best bet
Are these going to be able for in store purchase anywhere??

Anyone try Jimmy jazz? Went to my local store and dude said “it’s gonna be a raffle on the website.” I’m like “okay where on the site” and he said it’ll launch this week. I feel like he’s full of **** and want to ask someone else. I hate when people lie about this **** just be honest

I thought stealing mail/packages was a felony, meaning jail time; if that's true, why the heck would anyone put themselves in that position? Makes no sense to me.

Anyone try Jimmy jazz? Went to my local store and dude said “it’s gonna be a raffle on the website.” I’m like “okay where on the site” and he said it’ll launch this week. I feel like he’s full of **** and want to ask someone else. I hate when people lie about this **** just be honest
Got a few hrs left to enter. GL

It ain’t no lie. he told you the truth.

Is there more hype for these XIs compared to previous releases? I don't remember the playoffs and Jubilees being this hectic.
Than the Jubilees sure. Def not more than the Playoffs though. People were struggling to confirm those, and those who did win wasted no time in picking up their pairs. JB produced double the amount of these than they did they did this years Cool Greys and they Still sold out instantly. Breds will always sellout faster than any other 11, even the Concords.

Than the Jubilees sure. Def not more than the Playoffs though. People were struggling to confirm those, and those who did win wasted no time in picking up their pairs. JB produced double the amount of these than they did they did this years Cool Greys and they Still sold out instantly. Breds will always sellout faster than any other 11, even the Concords.

I had no struggles with the playoffs. I was able to cop 5 pairs. Three of them coming from snkrs

I had no struggles with the playoffs. I was able to cop 5 pairs. Three of them coming from snkrs
They weren't easy for some but I didn't really have issues getting them either to be honest. Things weren't quite the mess they are now though. If they were being released now instead of then it would be a lot different.

Holiday 11’s are straight forward usually if you don’t slack. But I was pretty nervous with the 2019 Playoffs. I remember an hour of madness and uncertainty trying to confirm my pairs in the foot apps, and being able to do so with just a few mins to spare. Concords and Jubliees were a breeze. We’ll see what happens with these.

yup, the 2012 and 2019 Bred 11 releases were crazy. in 2012 my sister stood in line for hours for her husbands pair, and they broke down a door in the mall and they "canceled" the release. in 2019, everyone was definitely getting their pairs, ppl were waiting around for hours hoping for unclaimed pairs. I ALWAYS pick up my shoes before noon. I'll be at FNL soon as the pickup window opens.

Athlete's Foot?! Wow that's a throwback lol
I miss Athletes Foot. Was a dope store when we had it around.

Who remembers hoopin here?
0639BA78-CE71-47FC-8B4B-F03C3F8CDAE2.jpeg

Dtlr in store is to donate a toy and you are guaranteed your size
I called DTLR in the mall today. They told me they did an instore only raffle yesterday for a few hours. Could've been lying to me idk. I remember the toy raffle thing from when the Jams came out.

Back
Top Bottom