HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Finishline and JD have released all their pairs through the Status Points. Nothing on their site tomorrow. Single handedly stopped all bots in one swoop. I wish they carried a 12.5.

I didn't even understand how it worked when I read it on their app lol.

-Drew

D559455D-C45C-4853-BAB1-3DB2F09FFAB7.gif

This should go without having to say, but the wolves are already out due to the holidays, but be extra cautious tomorrow, people gonna be looking for a lick at the mall with this release

Got that thang on me in case someone tryna get spicy.

Explaining to god all it took was a pair of Cool Greys to see heavens gates is tough.

Umm they give the points back and it actually makes it easier on the customer. Although some customers will still find any and everything to complain about

:lol: … do we really think this?

Fools were selling FTL accounts with all kinds of points you think they ain’t do the same here. and just use multiple accounts to hit multiples.

Last edited:
I honestly think its trash they force you to use points in order to get them... trash for folks who dont have them especially.

I wasn't eligible for the FNL drop. Didn't have enough points, but I'm not upset.

I rather have them do that, then random accounts with no points be eligible for them. At least with that tactic, it stops people from creating thousands of accounts to enter I would believe.

PO

Back
Top Bottom