HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

All Ls. Used 4 head starts for each and I have just shy of a million lifetime flx points. Hopefully the ship to me option comes through. For the Bordeaux’s I got a notification for the charge on my credit card well before the app notification.

I've heard after you accumlated a certain amount of lifetime points your chances are much higher at winning every raffle you enter. Now as far as the amount is concerned, i'm not sure.
Most people have stated you're not a major player without at least 1 million points in major cities.

I'm nowhere close to that myself(70K).

3 pairs! One more and I’m good for life!
E07708D0-7F8C-4C8C-AB3B-2B05D207B3E0.jpeg

47525311-0083-44B6-8A2B-7DDBE8784D89.jpeg

3B173E81-7A66-4390-A710-F93BAA90C83E.jpeg
Lucky that credit card info wasn’t on there I woulda got us all some off stockx

Most people have stated you're not a major player without at least 1 million points in major cities.

I'm nowhere close to that myself(70K).
Damn 1 million? Thats an insane amount! Im almost 300k but even that will take me forever to get to 1 million.

Two questions:

1. For pick up it says it's starts at 11AM, do stores really not let you pickup until then? I remember on the old app, stores opened at 9AM & I could pick up then.

2. When do they announce ship-to-home results?

Thanks.

PO

All Ls and one waitlist for a Mens pair on FTL :smh:. FTL, FTA and Champs just couldn’t help themselves. They finally managed to screw up what’s supposed to be the most plentiful Jordan release of the year with their stupid FLX app and system. To this point I had never taken a complete L on a holiday 11 since app raffles have existed. Guess that changes this year.

If FTL INC. is indeed shipping the majority of their pairs to GOAT just so they can capitalize on the secondary market I fk'n hope FTL INC. gets caught by Nike and loses their account if they being shady.

This gives entirely new meaning to the term "backdoor" if true.

The FLX app is a mfk'n joke and FTL knows it since it was GOAT who developed it.

Fk em

Back
Top Bottom