HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

idiotic release

now just wait for hibbet shipping email otherwise im ****ed. I aint paying resale

Nike/SNKRS kept hitting me with a mobile number verification (even though I re-logged in last night) and then never sent any code, and each time there was an error message saying that their servers were down. Wonderful. Before I had the verification code, there was a popup saying their site was down, too.

Wow! Was looking bleak but managed to get my oldest’s preschool pair and the two toddler pies for my twins. Now just have to go to the mall and pick up my wife’s pair and my double up. Successful morning!

Hit on snkrs sz 9 after reentering my password wrong two times. This release was all luck. I was trying to cop on undefeated too but it went quick. I hope everyone that wanted it cops a pair eventually. Couldn't come at a better time my old pair split.

Attachments

• 20211211_073422.jpg
    20211211_073422.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 597
I miss the days when even if you missed out on release time, in the hours that followed people on here would post active links for an easy checkout. Even a week or two later there would be random drops that we could hit on if we stayed alert. Oh well, time to enjoy the stack I already have.

Smh this was the worst release in a while.. lol the green dude barely moved 1/4 of the way across the screen on all the footsites cues.. got cartjacked on dsg.. Snkrs kept showing an error, and the Nike app kept pending until it was sold out

Back
Top Bottom