HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

need these pants

history-of-celebrities-wearing-the-air-jordan-xi-complex-09.jpg

Curious? What was the pickup window?
Hasn’t ftl said you have 2 days to pickup shows for other drops? I couldve swore someone said in another thread FTL said they had saturday and sunday.

Also curious to see how Finish line handles their restock. They had people in Northern CA picking up pairs in AZ?

Anyone who had this happen, did y’all get an update?

my pickup windows was from 11am-7pm today only

My pickup window today for Footaction was 10am-7pm EST. That store hasn't been opening before 11am in over a year.

Got a second pair for my brother on NDC this morning.

Struck out on a toddler pair though. I want to get a pair for my daughter, but I’m not going to pay resell to do so when she’ll likely outgrow them within a few months. If a restock happens or if I can find a pair locally I’ll get some though.

Toddler and gs were easy cops on Hibbett this morning. I'm sure you will be able to find one.

What size in case I stumble on one?

Why is it that there’s a major Air Jordan release, some tragedy always happens? The Tornados just suddenly went off.

I’ve been noticing this lately. Coincidence? Or is the weather man made?

:rolleyes

Curious? What was the pickup window?
Hasn’t ftl said you have 2 days to pickup shows for other drops? I couldve swore someone said in another thread FTL said they had saturday and sunday.

Also curious to see how Finish line handles their restock. They had people in Northern CA picking up pairs in AZ?

Anyone who had this happen, did y’all get an update?

Footstores haven't been like that in the last 6 months. 11am-7pm in my neck of the woods. Once in a blue moon 11am-3pm when they tryna be sneaky.

Or is the weather man made?

:rolleyes
My homie says it's man made, but he's a big conspiracy theorist...so IDK lol.
Just bit the bullet and ordered a pair from Kicks Crew for $310 shipped. I don't think it'll ever get that low on StockX since they charge all those fees in addition to shipping.
My size is $340 shipped, which really isn't bad at all compared to eBay/StockX/GOAT. I might have to go through them for whenever I'm ready to purchase.

Think they'll sell out though?

I know where all the CG went…to FB Marketplace to get resold. Holidays. Folks need extra cash and shoes are an easy lick. Can’t knock the hustle.

THIS JUST IN

544EFD57-7F93-4C2D-94D3-0D4FA641CDE6.jpeg

HOLLA

Crumps B.

Pictured with a can of my favorite framboise that I just picked up down the road from the mall

Called FNL a couple of days ago and they said they had some pairs that weren’t reserved in the raffle cause not enough ppl entered to get them all

Those pairs were being done in store raffle, manager put my name in and they called after 3 this afternoon to let me know

grabbing Pyrex bowls for my wife now…no pics but if I head to another brewery for a pour before I watch boxing I’ll update with a pic

THIS JUST IN

544EFD57-7F93-4C2D-94D3-0D4FA641CDE6.jpeg

HOLLA

Crumps B.

Pictured with a can of my favorite framboise that I just picked up down the road from the mall

Called FNL a couple of days ago and they said they had some pairs that weren’t reserved in the raffle cause not enough ppl entered to get them all

Those pairs were being done in store raffle, manager put my name in and they called after 3 this afternoon to let me know

grabbing Pyrex bowls for my wife now…no pics but if I head to another brewery for a pour before I watch boxing I’ll update with a pic

Wow, not enough people entered the raffle? Wish that was my case here.

Only stores I've seen people actually line up for unclaimed pairs is Jimmy Jazz. They had a line halfway down the block by 12:30 waiting on getting whatever's left over at 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom