HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

UNCLAIMED really??

geesh DO NOT join the raffle if youre not interested copping it

people are basically the same

So I ended up all good:

Shock Drop: L
Early Access: L
FNL Access: W
Eastbay/FTL/FTA/Champs: L, GS Win at Champs.
SNKRS: W
DSG: W (for nephew).

I helped a good friend who's been working like crazy during the pandemic. Gave the GS pair to her for $200. Full circle moment this was the first pair I got when I started collecting back in 2010. I think I will pass on patent breds in 3 weeks. Next year I only have Playoff 12s and Fire Red 3s on the radar. ATP I'm just replacing old 7-10 year old pairs. I hope everyone got what they needed. I can't wait to surprise my nephew. Last year PS5, this year Xmas 11s! Grateful to be able to double. Now I have the big 4 11s all in doubles.

S/O to Amex for letting 1k of legit transactions go through in the last 24 hours. I thought I might get denied or flagged.

Just bit the bullet and ordered a pair from Kicks Crew for $310 shipped. I don't think it'll ever get that low on StockX since they charge all those fees in addition to shipping.

My homie says it's man made, but he's a big conspiracy theorist...so IDK lol.

My size is $340 shipped, which really isn't bad at all compared to eBay/StockX/GOAT. I might have to go through them for whenever I'm ready to purchase.

Think they'll sell out though?

Bet... I caved in a copped a pair for 3oo shipped. Couldn't ignore that price

On Foot Again Today To Run Errands
2F30959C-902F-4E22-ADE8-777E34A5D1EA.jpeg

663B3986-0C80-4CEC-9DFE-3E9A1EBDF49A.jpeg

This was the hardest release ever. From Legend Blue till now my NDC streak finally ended today . Kept getting the “maintenance “ page on desktop
Same here. I was trying to get my son a pair(3Y) next thing I know it was sold out.

There really isn't much marketing nowadays for shoes, but the social media push on these were crazy...unlike any I've ever seen before. Was like the only shoe being mentioned since the initial shock drop.

Pairs flying left and right on the resale market.
I noticed that these were even being put into Fortnite to get the hype up even more.

UNCLAIMED really??

geesh DO NOT join the raffle if youre not interested copping it

people are basically the same
Maybe a few years ago but some ppl like myself enter multiple raffles to try to secure 1 pair and end up with multiples

I try and oop if i hit multiples but if i don’t have anyone i leave them if i secure the pairs i needed.

How do they feel since you've been able to walk around in em a few times? I felt right off the bat the midsole is a little more soft and bouncy compared to the recent bred and concord retros.
They Feel Great From The Couple Times I’ve Gotten Em On Feet! No Different Than Any Other Recent XI Release Really. That Grey Suede Material At The Tongue Is BUTTER :pimp:

So I ended up all good:

Shock Drop: L
Early Access: L
FNL Access: W
Eastbay/FTL/FTA/Champs: L, GS Win at Champs.
SNKRS: W
DSG: W (for nephew).

I helped a good friend who's been working like crazy during the pandemic. Gave the GS pair to her for $200. Full circle moment this was the first pair I got when I started collecting back in 2010. I think I will pass on patent breds in 3 weeks. Next year I only have Playoff 12s and Fire Red 3s on the radar. ATP I'm just replacing old 7-10 year old pairs. I hope everyone got what they needed. I can't wait to surprise my nephew. Last year PS5, this year Xmas 11s! Grateful to be able to double. Now I have the big 4 11s all in doubles.

S/O to Amex for letting 1k of legit transactions go through in the last 24 hours. I thought I might get denied or flagged.
Man try them patent ones in a 10.5 get that W for me

This was the hardest release ever. From Legend Blue till now my NDC streak finally ended today . Kept getting the “maintenance “ page on desktop
Desktop and Nike app were basically holding cells for SNKRS
Neither worked but as soon as bots were through robbing SNKRS somehow desktop and Nike app both began working and showing SOLD OUT

For my CT people I left an unclaimed size 10 at Footaction at the Trumbull Mall. I hope someone is ab
Watching boxing now

Holiday Cheermeister sour

B5DC0B4C-42C8-4B33-93B8-D0431BBEF9AA.jpeg

My local FNL had a couple of toddler sizes on the wall if anyone needs them
Which Finishline? I’m looking for a 9c for my son. I tried checking out on DSG using PayPal but it didn’t go through. What’s weird is that I see the money taken out of my PayPal balance but no confirmation email from DSG.

Back
Top Bottom