HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Lmfaooooooooo i bet they waited too long and thought stores had pairs but sold them anyways.

oh
20211214_123852.jpg

Restock on DSG

It sucks that DSG restocks with my money on hold from the previous attempt where my purchase didn’t go through.

If my money is on hold & they restocked, they should have just sent me the shoe.:angry: Just release my money DSG!! 😡🤬

Last edited:
i just saw Shiekh gave out 2nd chance access on their app yesterday and didn't notice till now. ehh i already have one pair no need to double up. these are everywhere should be EASY cop for those that still need a pair.

It sucks that DSG restocks with my money on hold from the previous attempt where my purchase didn’t go through.

If my money is on hold & they restocked, they should have just sent me the shoe.:angry:
I really don't understand the these statements! Y'all, don't have credit cards? Even when I go to the store, they are say "Just so you know, the refund could take 3 - 7 business days to see the money your account". I'm like "OhhhhKaaay"!

Got the cancellation notifications just like everyone else but on the app my reservation is still showing up with my size.

I hate this new FLX app.

i just saw Shiekh gave out 2nd chance access on their app yesterday and didn't notice till now. ehh i already have one pair no need to double up. these are everywhere should be EASY cop for those that still need a pair.
if you come across a 10.5 Ill be standing here with arms wide open

so if you got the cancellation notice but nothing changed with your entry, do you still have to reselect different stores or are you good to go?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think Nike is in on this whole resell game. Don’t get it twisted, THEY LOVE bots and resellers because they get a cut of that, so they are getting paid TWICE for the same product. They own stock in StockX (or is it GOAT/both) so they are loving this. Everyone wins except us. That’s why they started this whole thing with FLX, and pretty sure Footlocker and co are in on it as well. The whole thing is rigged to the rotten core.
100%. Nike got a monopoly on this ****

I really don't understand the these statements! Y'all, don't have credit cards? Even when I go to the store, they are say "Just so you know, the refund could take 3 - 7 business days to see the money your account". I'm like "OhhhhKaaay"!

This was not a refund though. The purchase did not go through, but they still charged my card with nothing in my order history. Why should they hold my money? It’s so stupid.

The brand ain't really desirable though lol, to me anyway .
Same, this cements jordans in the same category as dealing with broads that have nothing to add besides looks and going out on a work night. Not worth it.

Can you use your name over and over on reserves? Or does it have to be a family member or friends name? Like will the disqualify you for having a ton of entry’s in your name?
This is my main question. I haven't seen an answer to this yet.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think Nike is in on this whole resell game. Don’t get it twisted, THEY LOVE bots and resellers because they get a cut of that, so they are getting paid TWICE for the same product. They own stock in StockX (or is it GOAT/both) so they are loving this. Everyone wins except us. That’s why they started this whole thing with FLX, and pretty sure Footlocker and co are in on it as well. The whole thing is rigged to the rotten core.
You should make this your last release for a while. For real. JB is toxic and its getting to you. I just come back for maybe one pair a year and it feels great.

I wouldn’t be waiting on a restock, they never come thru for me. My advice is just to go pay resell, yeah you have to pay more or whatever but at least you’ll have them and won’t have to worry or wait anymore. That’s what I did and on my mama I feel a lot better lol. My boy wants a pair but he doesn’t want to pay extra. Poor dude drove all over the city doing raffles and what not. All that time and gas wasted and still won nothing smh.

I want to be able to pay resale. It's the right financial decision. I just cant bring myself to pay one of these new a**holes

StockX isn't even being traded, so how would they own stock in it. Neither is Goat. They don't want people lined up, and fighting. It has nothing to do with resellers because those people have FLX points too. If anything, FCFS will 100% combat bots. But that’s not what they are trying to prevent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom