HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

6E69572C-1A64-4CFE-AEF9-74777B6BF5A8.jpeg

He hates that they “supported” the NFL players when the whole “kneeling during the national anthem” was going on. That’s part of the reason why he hates Nike. Other reason might be because they “use kids in China” to make the shoes.:stoneface: :sick:

He’s always sorta hated them, but as I said before, I could care less. My whole collection rn is Nike, and I have lots of Nike swag as well. I wear it because I like it, I couldn’t give a **** what he thinks. In fact, I couldn’t give two *****.

the warehouse manager and my supervisor at my job had the same mind set... they said they would never buy their son Nikes because they support Colin disrespecting the flag by kneeling... I thought to myself y'all sound real racist right now

“I didn’t expect that!”

…. If somebody is recording me taking a t-shirt out of a plastic wrapper, I’d be thinking something is going on. :lol:
if somebody recording me and acting sus, i'll think it's a set up and figure its game time :lol:

Just copped the laces stoked for when they come in! Copped a black pair too because I'm to gettin B/reds in 2022.

Got any

Yeah usually when black people break the mold of what's considered acceptable in this white society they are usually met with a lot of white backlash especially if they make it a point to be real about issues in the black community and bring mass attention to it. Thats why a lot of athletes and celebrities try not to be vocal about the racism they face because if they make their audience uncomfortable/mad sponsors see that, execs see that, and their "fans" see that and all of them most of the time will not side with the athlete. Money will dry up. I think the only reason Nike "sided" with Kaep is because he had the backing of just about every black person and racial allies.

It's like when Muhammad Ali changed his name he was met with crazy racism. Now in retrospect its seen as legendary but when it was happening that racism was full throttle. Nothing covert about that sh*t! He def was fighting for his right to have dignity, self respect, and becoming the greatest to all the naysayers now the people that gated him probably love him eternally.
Do I got any what? Lol

Ah LOL. Yeah I have black ones, too, for all my black XIs. Definitely the way to go.

Dope gifts! I'm tempted to try out those Beats Fit Pro joints as well. Let us know how you like them.
Believe it or not, these are my 1st wireless headphones. Been wearing them around the house the entire day. The noise cancelation is on another level. I love that it has a feature that allows you to enable/ disable noise cancellation. And the sound quality and volume is a1. Highly recommended.

Just copped the laces stoked for when they come in! Copped a black pair too because I'm to gettin B/reds in 2022.

Got any

Yeah usually when black people break the mold of what's considered acceptable in this white society they are usually met with a lot of white backlash especially if they make it a point to be real about issues in the black community and bring mass attention to it. Thats why a lot of athletes and celebrities try not to be vocal about the racism they face because if they make their audience uncomfortable/mad sponsors see that, execs see that, and their "fans" see that and all of them most of the time will not side with the athlete. Money will dry up. I think the only reason Nike "sided" with Kaep is because he had the backing of just about every black person and racial allies.

It's like when Muhammad Ali changed his name he was met with crazy racism. Now in retrospect its seen as legendary but when it was happening that racism was full throttle. Nothing covert about that sh*t! He def was fighting for his right to have dignity, self respect, and becoming the greatest to all the naysayers now the people that hated him probably love him eternally.
As much as Nikes greed knows no bounds they’ve been early to endorse black athletes and other minorities. I think Nikes global reach far outweighs a specific sports team in say Phoenix where anything a team member says against public norm is used as collateral against them and indirectly sales. I don’t think any of the suns players have spoken out against their owner, knowing the backlash they might face because thats ultimately their employer. Most of these owners and majority stakeholders are Joel olstein, John d Rockefeller types lol. It’s either a against their sovereign faith or cutting into their piggy bank. Patent bred 1s tho 😂

Back
Top Bottom