HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

31CEF684-B1D7-430D-81FE-67B605BD501A.jpeg
61D18E06-A40E-4B64-8593-E135D9D02D31.jpeg

Only had 2 little flaws. The right Tongue is curled I can live with. 2 times wearing I’m sure it will straighten itself out and a little scratch on the upper. No big deal. I pre ordered my raging bull 5s and paid way too much for them and it came with way more flaws.

Only question is should I take shoe trees out? Or it doesn’t matter? I left them in because to be honest these are super plain and just don’t excite me like others. Idk if I will keep or sell in a few years. I honestly think i will keep them but only for a complete 11 collection. These are a sweatpants on a winter day type of color way. Kind of dad shoe vibes.

damn these are in my top 3 of the year. just absolutely beautiful. ebay is gonna be charging a seller fee starting in janurary. i will miss gripping up order confirmed pairs for way under what’s on stock x.

Regarding the 1099…

I think it’s currently 20k to be tax reportable

Next year a measly $600 to be tax reportable

Time to get the buy/sell forum cracking again
Yea, I’d be surprised if that happens though. This is NT- we want to sell for the highest price, and buy for the lowest price lol. I think the best move is to stick with Instagram, and maybe offer up. Maybe FB but I never really found those groups any good

They have different fees for different categories bro

Back
Top Bottom