HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

was it in this thread where people were talking about how little of an effect it would have on FTL/FTA/Champs if stores closed cause outside of launch products it's brick city?

found out last night the closest FTL and Champs to me are both closing, this coming Saturday is the last day they're open

wish I had known sooner...my sister said they were packing up boxes and clothes racks were pushed toward the back with 70% off signs...could have gotten some kids clothes
My local fta been closed. I went to the galleria in Houston and saw their FTA was a couple days from closing too. Malls in general just aint the same though so it's not surprising that these stores are closing. Noticing a lot more of the flx brands in shopping plazas now.

Screenshot_20220113-064454_Chrome.jpg

They need to authenticate their own statement.

Last edited:
with Top Star they notify when you will have access to purchase a single pair of shoes

so far I've had access in mid June, early September, and mid November

thinking I may have access as early as within the next month based on the spacing previously

So how does one become eligible?

supposedly by buying shoes from ebay

I think I was selected for it when it first started...it was one of the ads on the home page and I overlooked it, if I recall I just had to click and accept

a few days later I got one of these in the mail

s-l1600.jpg

msennastudy001sole2.png

supposedly by buying shoes from ebay

I think I was selected for it when it first started...it was one of the ads on the home page and I overlooked it, if I recall I just had to click and accept

a few days later I got one of these in the mail

s-l1600.jpg

msennastudy001sole2.png

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom