HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

EC7EACB5-2C1F-47C2-A016-BFA94D771628.jpeg

Not a troll. I just think that with how high the patent leather is on the 2021 release they look like crap. Just look at the 2000 release and see how it should look
I think the high patent on the Concords looked horrible.

The single color of these made it look good in my opinion.

Separate topic - where was the best looking fakes from? I might do an experiment how much are they? Like 100$?

Not a troll. I just think that with how high the patent leather is on the 2021 release they look like crap. Just look at the 2000 release and see how it should look
Hear what your saying, crazy how the different generations view how the XIs in general should look but man trash?
Ouch, can respect your perspective never the less.
I think the high patent on the Concords looked horrible.

The single color of these made it look good in my opinion.

Separate topic - where was the best looking fakes from? I might do an experiment how much are they? Like 100$?
Not sure about whose running the best looking CGs currently but KicksWho seems to be a name thrown around often in regards to top grade fakes.
Ive yet to grab anything from them but there are plenty of videos on YT featuring their offerings going for $150 shipped with one of their coupon codes i believe.

Hear what your saying, crazy how the different generations view how the XIs in general should look but man trash?
Ouch, can respect your perspective never the less.

Not sure about whose running the best looking CGs currently but KicksWho seems to be a name thrown around often in regards to top grade fakes.
Ive yet to grab anything from them but there are plenty of videos on YT featuring their offerings going for $150 shipped with one of their coupon codes i believe.

Any seller with LJR Batch

I copped a pair off SX, seems fishy that it got processed, verified, shipped less than 24 hrs. Have y'all experienced this? I've never seen this type of turnaround with SX. With my luck they are fakes. :emoji_confounded:

I copped a pair off SX, seems fishy that it got processed, verified, shipped less than 24 hrs. Have y'all experienced this? I've never seen this type of turnaround with SX. With my luck they are fakes. :emoji_confounded:
Stockx sittin on their own supply. Y’all really think they don’t buy about a couple thousand pair. A 2 billion dollar company got some money to spend.

Might have been a pair that another buyer returned so CrockX may have just sent you that pair. I wouldn’t worry about the turn around time, I’m more worried that you ordered off StockX to begin with.

24 hrs is possible. I live in jersey and the east coast hub is 2 hours from me so 90% of the time when I ship it gets there next day and gets verified same day unless they are backed up.

Back
Top Bottom