Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

like what happen? injustices done to blacks lol... you cant be serious... or what blacks playing subservient roles.. or blacks being mocked or putting on a modern day minstrel show?

Name a situation where any race of people have stood up against something since the civil rights movement ...I'll wait

The reaching [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ur obviously white so u tell me where ur race would be if y'all were enslaved for 400+ years then treated like **** for the next 100. The bull **** u talkin has nothing to do with the topic at hand ...This **** is white privilege at its finest.

and again your dancing around the question as u usually do ...where in recent history has anything like that happen ?? **** ain't a comparison its a fact

Your ****** *** European ancestors are the reason for 90% of our problems today. Treated like animals for 100s of years ...then now its oh black people are this they are that ..**** outta here dude

I think the crack epidemic did more damage than slavery did. imo of course.

there are black leaders... they are lining their pockets with tithes every sunday... 

And these movies arent the reason why... a movie and or tv shows dont prevent ppl from picking up a book, or googling on the internet. They could make a mlk movie and cast robert downey jr as martin... it isnt the movie fault if blacks buy into it and say well if the movie says hes white then he was white. Thats dishonest. the movie wouldnt prevent blacks from researching probing and seeking the truth.

ie how would this movie prevent a black person from going to watch something like the hidden colors move series and seeking the truth?

The thing is that blacks in general tend to not want to search learn discover any history of the race before slavery aka before coming here and being indoctrinated into christianity. Because they will find out they werent out in africa toting around no damn bible.. and in large parts blacks hold onto christianity like its the one thing they rightfully own...the one good thing that came out of slavery, oppression, discrimination etc... 

Having to face that truth is something a vast majority of blacks dont wanna face.

White people are all masters of history and love learning about Greeks and Romans... wow i'm learning so much about the white race. Tell me more harsh truths about black people.

I just thought about something earlier that really shocked me. (Not so shocking now that I look back at it.) As far as learning goes, our youth really is brainwashed at a young age. I learned a lot about Martin Luther King Jr, very little to nothing about Malcom X. This is also what I've gotten from the people I've talked to about it. We learned about Martin Luther King Jr because he promoted peace, and not fighting back. We didn't learn about Malcom X because he said "By any means necessary."

Most of you have prolly already realized it but I was just thinking about this. Same way how Che Guevara is a hero and Fidel Castro is a bad person.

like what happen? injustices done to blacks lol... you cant be serious... or what blacks playing subservient roles.. or blacks being mocked or putting on a modern day minstrel show?

Name a situation where any race of people have stood up against something since the civil rights movement ...I'll wait

Egypt, other revolts in countries?

White people are all masters of history and love learning about Greeks and Romans... wow i'm learning so much about the white race. Tell me more harsh truths about black people.
i would bet money if you got a group of random average black ppl and gave them a history test.... most would fail on any part of the test that predates coming to america. 

And this whole oh was denied for so many years the access to the knowledge... well ya aint now. So whats the excuse now... 

That would be like having a dog chained up in a fenced backyard for years... the dog has puppies... and you remove the chain and fence and the puppies dont believe they can roam free and leave the yard because the mother dog was chained up and fenced in....

Aint no one stopping/restricted black folks from literature, books etc... about their history or the truth. Its not anyones fault they rather pickup think like a man, or a terry mcmillian book over... the willie lynch papers or Afrikan Origins of the Major Western religions... Aint no damn slavery makes a black person pick up 50 shades of gray over What they Never Told us in History Class.

Same way the holocaust hasnt prevent jewish ppl from inquiring or researching and learning about their history outside of the holocaust

So again like i said so if no one else does it black ppl shouldnt do it... lol. Yea thats real rationale. Based on your theory... if a bully was beating up/punking everyone in your hood you would let him bully you and kick your axx everyday to...cause hey no one else is standing up for themselves why should I. 

Last edited:
I think the crack epidemic did more damage than slavery did. imo of course.
I just thought about something earlier that really shocked me. (Not so shocking now that I look back at it.) As far as learning goes, our youth really is brainwashed at a young age. I learned a lot about Martin Luther King Jr, very little to nothing about Malcom X. This is also what I've gotten from the people I've talked to about it. We learned about Martin Luther King Jr because he promoted peace, and not fighting back. We didn't learn about Malcom X because he said "By any means necessary."

Most of you have prolly already realized it but I was just thinking about this. Same way how Che Guevara is a hero and Fidel Castro is a bad person.
Egypt, other revolts in countries?
see i wasnt even going to go there cause its not like any of that stuff is iuno on WORLD NEWS... And whats funny these ppl are AFRICANS bout as close to black as you can get lol.

Crack was bad but it couldn't be worse than slavery because it didn't last nearly as long. Plus slavery was the stripping of everything the African was, and teaching him a mentality of inferiority that he still suffers from today.

Crack was more a reminder to black people that they are meant to be 2nd class citizens and nothing more because it struck at a time when the racial income gap was shrinking.

I know you said it was your opinion just didnt want that to be left in the air because the two aren't really comparable.

@zapatohead408 nah according to dude civil rights actions and uprising don't count ..gotta think of something else
i said in this day in age... face it.... like i said in this age and this time black ppl in large masses aint about to stand up and fight for nothing but weaves, sneakers, cellphones etc... or unless against another black person especially if its a black man

Last edited:
I jus want some clarity as to how the effects of 500+ years of oppression is going to suddenly dissapear overnight .

Let's have a mass killing of white people and then enslave y'all for hundreds of years all the while forcing Buddhism or something down your throats. Would ur people be any different ? That religion **** is a copout its been a means to control people for thousands of years

Crack was bad but it couldn't be worse than slavery because it didn't last nearly as long. Plus slavery was the stripping of everything the African was, and teaching him a mentality of inferiority that he still suffers from today.

Crack was more a reminder to black people that they are meant to be 2nd class citizens and nothing more because it struck at a time when the racial income gap was shrinking.

I know you said it was your opinion just didnt want that to be left in the air because the two aren't really comparable.
crack isnt today... iuno why ppl keep talking about the past and prior generations to which probably most of yall parents werent even born... Im talking about in this time in the current era. Dont try to use something 60 yrs ago to say black ppl of today will stand up etc... for something. Thats dishonest.

The effects of crack aren't still felt in black communities today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this sum **** right off fox news

shoelyesses shoelyesses

You mention black people not being interested in history, yet you have absolutely no proof. You offer nothing more than conjecture based on what what white liberal media propagates about black people.

African people all over the world are subjected to white supremacy on a daily basis. They are often kept at the bottom of the economic totem pole.

How can the masses of black people attain knowledge of self if they are in a constant state of survival. One doesn't reach the point of self actualization until basic needs are met.

I jus want some clarity as to how the effects of 500+ years of oppression is going to suddenly dissapear overnight .

Let's have a mass killing of white people and then enslave y'all for hundreds of years all the while forcing Buddhism or something down your throats. Would ur people be any different ? That religion **** is a copout its been a means to control people for thousands of years
Who said it had to disappear. What does that have to do with picking up terry mcmillian over the auto bio of malcolm x. 500 years of slavery doesnt mae a black person of today choose watching a kayne west speech over a cornell west one. 500 years doesnt make black ppl no recognize tyson 50 over neil degrasse tyson.

Its all bs. like i said before black ppl have become complacent and content... on some well it could be worst. Well at least we aint still slaves. Well we arrived i get to work side by side with white folks... i get to neglect, and dismiss shopping with my own ppl and go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay across town to spend my money aka give it to white ppl. I get to ignore where i come from and help build up my community, and if i kiss enough axx, lick enough boots, tap dance long enough and make enough money... i can even go out and live side by side with white folks.. 

And when its all said and done i could fight back strive try to improve things make things for the better... but i dont need to, for i can just sitback and worship and praise oh sweet white jesus and everything will magically change.... even if its just in my mind and nothing actually does change. OH GOD IS GOOD!!!!

The effects of crack aren't still felt in black communities today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this sum **** right off fox news
fox news...lol no wonder you had no clue or idea and thought no one in the world was protesting fighting and standing up for themselves...

shoelyesses shoelyesses u talkin nonsense. Would ur people be in the same position if they faced the same type of oppressions. Simple yes or no would suffice. And foh. That **** goin on over there ain't no different than the atrocities that were committed over for hundreds of years. But in your white liberal dumb *** mind that's something different then us standing up.

Last edited:
@shoelyesses

You mention black people not being interested in history, yet you have absolutely no proof. You offer nothing more than conjecture based on what what white liberal media propagates about black people.

African people all over the world are subjected to white supremacy on a daily basis. They are often kept at the bottom of the economic totem pole.

How can the masses of black people attain knowledge of self if they are in a constant state of survival. One doesn't reach the point of self actualization until basic needs are met.
this whole thread proves it... and your comment earlier did. You said this movie as well as tv etc... puts false images and lies etc...in blacks head and mislead them. If they new their history and new the truth as you just stated. Then how can these so call movies, tv shows etc... sway them?

Only way someone can be misinformed is if they arent informed at all. SO you more or less proved my point.

this whole thread proves it... and your comment earlier did. You said this movie as well as tv etc... puts false images and lies etc...in blacks head and mislead them. If they new their history and new the truth as you just stated. Then how can these so call movies, tv shows etc... sway them?

Only way someone can be misinformed is if they arent informed at all. SO you more or less proved my point.

So a person being ignorant of their history is proof they have no interest in real history. Why didn't I know that? You're really enlightening me tonight.

Last edited:
@shoelyesses u talkin nonsense. Would ur people be in the same position if they faced the same type of oppressions. Simple yes or no would suffice
what nonsense oh please tell... so black tending to spend and invest more into whites and white businesses then their own is nonsense cause i can prove that is true. And before you say all races do because whites are a majority... think again. ONLY black people do so....

And ppl keep using the whole black ppl were repressed etc... so thats why they dont stand up etc... Well guess what afghans, israelites, hell even afrikans were and still are... and they STILL protest stand up/out against and stand for... Even when it means literally life and death.

Hell they still go out aka be it internet be it books etc to go out and seek the truth and try to improve move forward in which literally doing so could lead to death. I promise you if blacks said hey we want more then mlk etc... rosa parks and slavery in history books they will be stoned or jailed or executed... CAnt say the same for the above mentioned ppl and countries.

So miss me with that whole 500 yrs ish, its ppl who are going thru that ish then and still are now, and they still do it. ANd guess what many of them are the same race black aka afrikan so..... again what other tired recycled excuses you got now

So a person being ignorant of their history is proof they have no interest in real history. Why didn't I know that? You're really enlightening me tonight.
considering the fact that we live in a world where the info is literally one click away i would say yes. I could see if it was hard to obtain. or their were repurcussions if did so.

aka same way as if a person was starving and it was food right in front of them and they died of starvation... yes i would say that is being ignorant.

please keep a stand.. first it was tv movies etc.. mislead black ppl and give them wrong info misguides them, then its oh black ppl no the truth no their history etc..., now its oh they are ignorant of it... i mean which one is it?

Is it they dont have access/availability to the knowledge or means to improve things, is it they are being repressed on some 3rd world country is to which they cant improve gain knowledge etc... 

Cause in either scenario it isnt true. 

considering the fact that we live in a world where the info is literally one click away i would say yes. I could see if it was hard to obtain. or their were repurcussions if did so.

aka same way as if a person was starving and it was food right in front of them and they died of starvation... yes i would say that is being ignorant.

It's not that easy and a gross over simplification. Again as an expert on black culture you should know black people as a whole are in poverty. You're not preoccupied with history if you don't have a job, adequate food, etc.

Last edited:
please keep a stand.. first it was tv movies etc.. mislead black ppl and give them wrong info misguides them, then its oh black ppl no the truth no their history etc..., now its oh they are ignorant of it... i mean which one is it?

Is it they dont have access/availability to the knowledge or means to improve things, is it they are being repressed on some 3rd world country is to which they cant improve gain knowledge etc... 

Cause in either scenario it isnt true. 

They are all related. Its called WHITE SUPREMACY.

Back
Top Bottom