Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

See the thing is everything you've suggested we've already tried. You'll either kill us and not talk about it, see what they did to black Wall Street or when we surpass you, you'll integrate things and talk about equality (see major sports) then on top of that you'll have us rejoice about being the first black _____ player.

Everything you suggest we do comes from the approval of a white person.

What it boils down to is this, black people aren't from this dimension, more or less this planet or star system. This was never home for us and it never will be. It's simply a process of purification and everything is lining up like it's supposed to.

@shoelyesses

2 ?'s

First- honestly, what do you think we do to solve this issue?

Second-would you agree that history repeats itself?
i dont know for the last part to be honest because i havent been around long enough to see if it will....

And that is another point i want to bring up about black ppl.... this whole we dont have to do anything it will all work itself out because history repeats itself bs. 

The afrikan communities didnt thrive achieve things still unexplained and cant be duplicated even today because they just sat back and said oh well itll all happen because history will repeat itself. We will be kings/queens rulers of lands, owners of jewels and riches and invaluable resources because we can just sit back and if it happened in the past itll happen for us because well history repeats itself.

So do you honestly think if we achieved all those things in the past, and have taught people things the world can't understand today, that a group of men came in on horses and enslaved a people against their own free will?

I swear some of yall are so ignorant it's sad. Please go do some research on the topics at hand and stop making up your perception on what's wrong with the black community based on what you hear on Fox news and the 1 section they covered about black history in your U.S. history class in high school.

We have infinite amounts of information at our fingertips and dudes on here saying the maybe 20 years of a crack epidemic was more damaging than 400 years of slavery.
my dude really said 'slavery was damaging to Africans not blacks of today...' like we arent one and the same damn thing...man I gotta hit unsubscribe on this thread :lol:

I don't watch Fox news, ever.

But, unless you're from Africa, you can't tell me you're the same person as the African slaves that got here genrations ago.

my dude really said 'slavery was damaging to Africans not blacks of today...' like we arent one and the same damn thing...man I gotta hit unsubscribe on this thread :lol:

Bruh I'm about to as well. This is why I can't have he discussions with certain types of people because they can't look at stuff on a macro level.. To ignore the influence of slavery on American culture is the same as ignoring the fact someone was abused and raped till they were 18 and telling them that has no affect on their intimate relationships as an adult.

First of all, those examples are absolutely horrible. If it were true, one is ignoring a sunject, the other is hurting one. Not sure how that compares, although I understand the point that you're attempting to get across.

Secondly, If your great grandfather was raped and abused, and told you about it would be a better example. Even then, I have no idea how this would affect you. Now if YOU were abused and raped, then yes, it would have an effect on your intimate relationships as an adult.

Do you black people feel inferior than a white NTer because of this movie, or because of the history that none of you lived through, where you were enslaved?

i dont know for the last part to be honest because i havent been around long enough to see if it will....

And that is another point i want to bring up about black ppl.... this whole we dont have to do anything it will all work itself out because history repeats itself bs. 

The afrikan communities didnt thrive achieve things still unexplained and cant be duplicated even today because they just sat back and said oh well itll all happen because history will repeat itself. We will be kings/queens rulers of lands, owners of jewels and riches and invaluable resources because we can just sit back and if it happened in the past itll happen for us because well history repeats itself.

Seriously Who the hell are you to sitdown from a distance and not live any part of the black experience and come in here babbling about how things "Should" be done. Your talking on a topic that you have no idea about.

I swear some of yall are so ignorant it's sad. Please go do some research on the topics at hand and stop making up your perception on what's wrong with the black community based on what you hear on Fox news and the 1 section they covered about black history in your U.S. history class in high school.

We have infinite amounts of information at our fingertips and dudes on here saying the maybe 20 years of a crack epidemic was more damaging than 400 years of slavery.

But, unless you're from Africa, you can't tell me you're the same person as the African slaves that got here genrations ago.

Bruh I'm about to as well. This is why I can't have he discussions with certain types of people because they can't look at stuff on a macro level.. To ignore the influence of slavery on American culture is the same as ignoring the fact someone was abused and raped till they were 18 and telling them that has no affect on their intimate relationships as an adult.

First of all, those examples are absolutely horrible. If it were true, one is ignoring a sunject, the other is hurting one. Not sure how that compares, although I understand the point that you're attempting to get across.

Secondly, If your great grandfather was raped and abused, and told you about it would be a better example. Even then, I have no idea how this would affect you. Now if YOU were abused and raped, then yes, it would have an effect on your intimate relationships as an adult.

Do you black people feel inferior than a white NTer because of this movie, or because of the history that none of you lived through, where you were enslaved?

I stopped reading here.

With that logic, it's safe to say that a white man from South Africa is more closely related to African slaves than I, a decendent of African slaves.

You are dismissed from speaking in class. Go sit in the corner and learn something, or leave.

See the thing is everything you've suggested we've already tried. You'll either kill us and not talk about it, see what they did to black Wall Street or when we surpass you, you'll integrate things and talk about equality (see major sports) then on top of that you'll have us rejoice about being the first black _____ player.

Everything you suggest we do comes from the approval of a white person.

What it boils down to is this, black people aren't from this dimension, more or less this planet or star system. This was never home for us and it never will be. It's simply a process of purification and everything is lining up like it's supposed to.
So the high school dropout rates for blacks has tripled today because if black ppl graduate h.s. in higher rates white folks will kill them?

So the black 2 parent home went from 89% to 73% of black homes having single mother homes because if they were a family unit... white ppl would remove it and/or kill them..

So black on black crime is the highest crime committed by blacks and is damn near 5 times higher then it was in generations past... because if black ppl didnt rob, rape steal, and destroy their own ppl and communities... white ppl would do it.

Hell they are more or less doing all these things as a service to their ppl... so is the mindstate is.... hell its better me as a black person rob you, or kidnap rape you and/or your kids... then to sit back and have white folks do it. 

So blacks dropout because well hell if i didnt white folks would force you outta high school and not allow you to graduate...

So blacks spend twice as much money on things of monetary value things ie... shoes, clothes, video games etc... then every other race in the usa COMBINED and vast majority is going to support white businesses etc... and other races, because if they didnt and invested in themselves and their own communities, whites, arabs, asians, koreans etc... all to which black ppl invest and spend money with faaaaar more then their own (with the exception of church and preachers of course) that they would come and take it and or kill blacks folks over it.

so black ppl in particular black women are in worst health and the obesity rate is higher because if they ate better exercise regularly and preferenced water/juices etc.... instead of sodas and ciroc... white folks would shoot them down infront of the whole foods... do drivebys at the la fitness... would lock them up beat and hosed them if they picked up the dasani over da cognac. So they go to kfc, churches, ljs and dont cook cause if they did white folks would raid their homes and arrest them... or kick in doors and kill them. 

Oh ok yea sure

So... because I wasn't enslaved, slavery shouldn't have an affect on me? I'm confused. Hell, I don't even know my real last name. And for those who think slavery was that long ago. I'm 28, and I'm 5 generations freed. 5 damn generations. Also, it's not about feeling inferior. But, why is it only an issue when black people complain about real historic inaccuracies but no one said a word when white people were complaining about a black man playing a fake white superhero?

Last edited:
Again your quick to point out our short comings but show me a positive example we have on the TV. You guys control the TV. You control the legal system that so often put black males in the prison robbing of us of our father figures. You make up the laws that put us behind bars. You own the record labels that support all this *******. When a black man finally owned a portion of the masters you ridiculed him to his death (Michael Jackson)you inherently tell us were inferior by suggesting affirmative action is something were entitled to.

The education system you want us to use is a construct of Neo nazi propaganda.

The thing is this, no matter what lane you tell us to try and uplift our self I can show you where white superiority has left it's mark and made it impossible for us to grow in that area.

With all that said I'm not looking for a pass for my people in your acceptance. History had proven time and time again blacks will never be accepted in America.

So... because I wasn't enslaved, slavery shouldn't have an affect on me? I'm confused. Hell, I don't even know my real last name. And for those who think slavery was that long ago. I'm 28, and I'm 5 generations freed. 5 damn generations. Also, it's not about feeling inferior. But, why is it only an issue when black people complain about real historic inaccuracies but no one said a word when white people were complaining about a black man playing a fake white superhero?

Because you guys swear up and down that you're entitle to your "40 acres and a mule." whatever the hell that is.

Black people are the only ones that complain about it. Latinos have gone through many things as well. Not 400 years of slavery by USA, but many other things. Why do you think the Chicano movement happened? We were raped and beaten by American's. We were deported to our country even if we were American Citizens with legal documentation. What about the United Farmworkers? It wasn't all latino, but predominantly.

My generation doesn't nag and complain about it, we live and move forward. **** 40 Acres and a mule, someday I will own the world.

Because you guys swear up and down that you're entitle to your "40 acres and a mule." whatever the hell that is.

Black people are the only ones that complain about it. Latinos have gone through many things as well. Not 400 years of slavery by USA, but many other things. Why do you think the Chicano movement happened? We were raped and beaten by American's. We were deported to our country even if we were American Citizens with legal documentation. What about the United Farmworkers? It wasn't all latino, but predominantly.

My generation doesn't nag and complain about it, we live and move forward. **** 40 Acres and a mule, someday I will own the world.

Well this was any easy one. Any minority or struggle you wanna try to compare to black Americans is null by this premise, THEY CAME OVER BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO AND CAN LEAVE ANYTIME THEY WANT.

Also show me an instance of slavery where part of the program was to de-humanize the subject. For the record genocide doesn't apply

Well this was any easy one. Any minority or struggle you wanna try to compare to black Americans is null by this premise, THEY CAME OVER BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO AND CAN LEAVE ANYTIME THEY WANT.

Also show me an instance of slavery where part of the program was to de-humanize the subject. For the record genocide doesn't apply

But now that you have the opportunity to, would you leave? If so, why haven't you?

Serious question. I really have no answer to it so I ask you. Did African's fight back? Why did they allow themselves to be brought to the US and be enslaved?

Wait, what?

laugh.gif
I can tell why people are calling @shoelyesses a troll, but I really can't prove him wrong. It's the same way around my way.
im still want someone to explain how graduation rates are lower, heath and obesity is higher, black on black crime is tenfold, black ownership ruling and governing of own communities is lower, marriage rates are lower, unwed babies are higher, etc... TODAY then 40/50 years ago because of direct impact of slavery, segregation, discrimination and lack of resources and access and priviledges etc.... then at the time black ppl ACTUALLY WERE being discriminated against being limited and being denied access and opportunities?

Someone please answer me that. 

Wait, what?

:rofl:

I was thinking the same damn thing !

I mean... I can see where he's coming from if he's speaking metaphorically... but I'm not sure if that's the case here.

Last edited:

Wait wait... which black people are complaining about 40 acres and a mule? This thread had nothing to do with that. Sound like you have personal disdain. But, if you think black people don't at least deserve 40 acres and a mule (which was promised) then I don't know what to say. This "great" or "greatest" country in the world that was built on the backs of slaves DOESN'T exist if not for slavery. Latinos even reap the benefits of slavery and the civil rights movement.

But now that you have the opportunity to, would you leave? If so, why haven't you?

Serious question. I really have no answer to it so I ask you. Did African's fight back? Why did they allow themselves to be brought to the US and be enslaved?

Leaving would be giving up. I know my purpose in life.

And no Africans didn't fight back. The concept of slavery that europeans brought was foreign to them. I'm aware there were indentured servants etc, however nothing to the point of dehumanizing someone. Also most of the people sold into slavery were the ancient Egyptians who were ran out. Having no immediate relation to these people made it easier for western Africans to sell these people into bondage. Hence the African American obsession with ancient Egypt.

As far as why we let it happen? It's metaphysical. Much like when a caterpillar goes into the cocoon to become something new. Nothing different here. At our essence our soul is nothing but energy. Energy can't be created or destroyed just transferred.

Wait wait... which black people are complaining about 40 acres and a mule? This thread had nothing to do with that. Sound like you have personal disdain. But, if you think black people don't at least deserve 40 acres and a mule (which was promised) then I don't know what to say. This "great" or "greatest" country in the world that was built on the backs of slaves DOESN'T exist if not for slavery. Latinos even reap the benefits of slavery and the civil rights movement.
no one said black folks didnt... but they will stand up...etc get together and fight for the chance to get some jordans... some malayasian number 5 hair weave, a iphone etc... more then they would for this.

But they will moan and complain etc till the cows come home about it... If blacks invested and put as much energy TODAY for these things as they do for foolishness maybe they would have it... But what wont work and is proven never will work is complaining and speaking about it etc... amongst one another like "church" mice isnt and hasnt did anything. 

:rofl:

I was thinking the same damn thing !

I mean... I can see where he's coming from if he's speaking metaphorically... but I'm not sure if that's the case here.

I'm speaking literally, just read up on sirius or dogon culture. I'm too lazy to link research.

I'm speaking literally, just read up on sirius or dogon culture. I'm too lazy to link research.

I have read about sirius and dogon culture in the past. I'm still lost and would honestly like to hear what you, personally, meant by that statement on the last page. I'm genuinely intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom