Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

im still want someone to explain how graduation rates are lower, heath and obesity is higher, black on black crime is tenfold, black ownership ruling and governing of own communities is lower, marriage rates are lower, unwed babies are higher, etc... TODAY then 40/50 years ago because of direct impact of slavery, segregation, discrimination and lack of resources and access and privileges etc.... then at the time black ppl ACTUALLY WERE being discriminated against being limited and being denied access and opportunities?

Someone please answer me that. 
And yet still after all this no one can come up with a answer nor explain this.....

Why are people in here blaming black people when the obvious problem is white supremacy. I'm tired of all this deflecting, when the real problem is racism white supremacy. Sure black people have a lot to do to make a positive change, but until we deal with white supremacy we will always be relegated to the bottom of the food chain.

The very fact people outside the black race seems to think they know what we should be doing to solve problems in our community shows a white supremest mindset.

And to keep things on track... why is it when I do a Google search of Exodus: Gods and Kings all I see are negative articles talking about the whitewashing of Egypt. This problem has hit mainstream news outlets like the Huffington Post. By voicing our opinions, black people have had a negative impact on this movie.

I have read about sirius and dogon culture in the past. I'm still lost and would honestly like to hear what you, personally, meant by that statement on the last page. I'm genuinely intrigued.

Cool, i didn't know if you had serious interest or were trolling. No pun intended.

Anyways when we discuss earth, we discuss things on a terrestrial plane. Or the 3d plane. Anything with no origin there is a extraterrestrial.

That's why they always suggest that the pyramids were built by extraterrestrials. We built the pyramids as a reminder of heaven and where we come from. Something that would defy the material word and logic. Taking it a step further, for the longest archaeologist couldn't understand why Egyptians would build pillars that weren't equal. Finally they figured out were building things that symbolized the chaotic realm we hail from. Chaos is one in the same as love. Look at some of the chaotic things you've done while being in love.

What we consider the physical world is a holographic illusion of things happening inside of us. Take for example the Christ is supposed to return on a white horse to sit at the right hand of god in the kingdoms of heaven.

The white horse is your hippocampus where your memory is held. God is your pineal gland. And the king-dome of heaven is your head.

I can't remember the name of the constellation but a Pegasus related constellation was found in the 50's moving Into our solar system. Btw soul-ar system is what they really mean.

Moving along, all these supposed physical prophecies are really metaphysical/spiritual events taking event in the collective subconscious.

Sirius is where we draw our light from as light beings.

We fell from the heavens into a lower vibration material world that became a light prison and wiped our memory. You see our story everywhere and how to get back home

Krishna
Jesus
Heru
Hercules
Lucifer
Jason and the argonauts

And my personal favorite Star Wars. Annakin is just a play on the words annunaki. Hence him being black and as usual white washing the Christ figure with a white luke skywalker.

So I when I say were extraterrestrial I mean were not of this earthy plane, and the sun in the sky is not where we draw our spiritual light from.

I know that was kinda over the place but if there is something specific you want me to elaborate on ill try

And yet still after all this no one can come up with a answer nor explain this.....
White supremacy. Simple as that. They tried separate but equal and saw we could thrive with out the white mans help. Therefore a well calculated system has been devised to oppress people while robbing them of the fruits is still in place today

White supremacy. Simple as that. They tried separate but equal and saw we could thrive with out the white mans help. Therefore a well calculated system has been devised to oppress people while robbing them of the fruits is still in place today
keyword they tried..... why arent black ppl as a whole today "trying"..... 

And that still didnt answer the question why does discrimination, limited opportunities, etc.... affect the conditions of blacks today to the point of regressing... Yet didnt affect the ppl who actually lived it and went through it who despite it all made strides and progressed?

Cool, i didn't know if you had serious interest or were trolling. No pun intended.

Anyways when we discuss earth, we discuss things on a terrestrial plane. Or the 3d plane. Anything with no origin there is a extraterrestrial.

That's why they always suggest that the pyramids were built by extraterrestrials. We built the pyramids as a reminder of heaven and where we come from. Something that would defy the material word and logic. Taking it a step further, for the longest archaeologist couldn't understand why Egyptians would build pillars that weren't equal. Finally they figured out were building things that symbolized the chaotic realm we hail from. Chaos is one in the same as love. Look at some of the chaotic things you've done while being in love.

What we consider the physical world is a holographic illusion of things happening inside of us. Take for example the Christ is supposed to return on a white horse to sit at the right hand of god in the kingdoms of heaven.

The white horse is your hippocampus where your memory is held. God is your pineal gland. And the king-dome of heaven is your head.

I can't remember the name of the constellation but a Pegasus related constellation was found in the 50's moving Into our solar system. Btw soul-ar system is what they really mean.

Moving along, all these supposed physical prophecies are really metaphysical/spiritual events taking event in the collective subconscious.

We fell from the heavens into a lower vibration material world that became a light prison and wiped our memory. You see our story everywhere and how to get back home

Krishna
Jesus
Heru
Hercules
Lucifer
Jason and the argonauts

And my personal favorite Star Wars. Annakin is just a play on the words annunaki. Hence him being black and as usual white washing the Christ figure with a white luke skywalker.

So I when I say were extraterrestrial I mean were not of this earthy plane, and the sun in the sky is not where we draw our spiritual light from.

I know that was kinda over the place but if there is something specific you want me to elaborate on ill try
I'd disagree on the sun part.

There's been study after study that's proven we have a direct relationship with the sun that nobody else has.

so i just want to get this str8..... so because a black women years ago was physically and systematically confined and restricted and limited to gaining knowledge and educating herself.... and yet still did so.

Today taesha drops out of the 10th grade because of all the repressed memories, to which she personally didnt go thru endure or live...but because the black women generations ago did and while the physically and systematically limitations arent here today... just knowing yrs ago they existed forced her to drop out.... 

LOL do you realize how gotdamn stupid that sounds,

keyword they tried..... why arent black ppl as a whole today "trying"..... 

And that still didnt answer the question why does discrimination, limited opportunities, etc.... affect the conditions of blacks today to the point of regressing... Yet didnt affect the ppl who actually lived it and went through it who despite it all made strides and progressed?

The answer to every question you pose is racism white supremacy.

Krishna
Jesus
Heru
Hercules
Lucifer
Jason and the argonauts

I disagree with damn near everything in this post. That's pseudo science at in its purest form.. please keep these type of responses in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories thread.

:lol:

Last edited:
I disagree with damn near everything in this post. That's pseudo science at his highest form.. please keep these type of responses in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories thread.

laugh.gif
so racism has caused blacks to dropout 3 times more today, then 40/50 yrs ago... when racism im pretty sure of it still existed and was more prevalent and blatant then it is today.

so racism has turned the 89% of black homes with 2 parents in the house to 73% of the homes be single mothers.... because what racism didnt exist then? Or because racism and the limitations of blacks are more now then 40/50 yrs... ago

So more black ppl arent graduating college because of todays racism... and lack there of yrs past and because its much harder for black to go to college and obtain a higher education today then in generations past?

Thats the answer your going with.....lol

so racism has caused blacks to dropout 3 times more today, then 40/50 yrs ago... when racism im pretty sure of it still existed and was more prevalent and blatant then it is today.

so racism has turned the 89% of black homes with 2 parents in the house to 73% of the homes be single mothers.... because what racism didnt exist then? Or because racism and the limitations of blacks are more now then 40/50 yrs... ago

So more black ppl arent graduating college because of todays racism... and lack there of yrs past and because its much harder for black to go to college and obtain a higher education today then in generations past?

Thats the answer your going with.....lol

Yes, all of it is tied to racism white supremacy. Again, we as black people have to be implicit in t he solutuons, but the core of it is white supremacy.

Just like this movie is a tool for racism white supremacy. Since you wanna deflect and wanna blame black people, how about you address how white supremacy plays a huge part. How about we hold white people accountable for the problems they have created.

I disagree with damn near everything in this post. That's pseudo science at in its purest form.. please keep these type of responses in the Illuminati and conspiracy theories thread.

:lol:

Prove me wrong, scientifically...

Do people not realize how detrimental the crack epidemic (another hurdle related to white supremacy) was to the black community? Hence, the reason why two parent household doesn't exist as much as before the epidemic.

so its racism huh...lol

so its todays racism and limitations and discrimination etc....

that makes a black person go into debt damn near trying to get a lexus instead of the honda accord their budget can afford.

and its racism that makes the black person instead of getting the 100k house they can afford but instead get the half of million dollar home to which is waaaay out of their budget.

its racism that makes the 16 y/o black kid stop doing his homework online to check out the latest videos on wshh.

yea racism in todays time make a black woman get knocked up by multiple men without being married to them or having a stable or serious relationship with the guy.

yea racism and limitation and discrimination makes black ppl spend money on lottery tickets and tithing instead of cds and ira roth accounts... black ppl are being denied the access to have saving accounts and 401k's

yea its racism and discrimination and limited access to which 3/4th of a black familiy diet is fast food and process foods aka microwavables etc... cause that damn racism and discriminations forces the black women who makes 100k a year eat churches, popeyes and mckie dees etc... majority of her and her family meals 

So its racism huh...gthohwtbs

Y'all dudes still responding :smh:

Yep, this keeps this thread on the front page and hopefully people reading get some good information. We all know the guy is a troll, but its fun.

so its racism huh...lol

so its todays racism and limitations and discrimination etc....

that makes a black person go into debt damn near trying to get a lexus instead of the honda accord their budget can afford.

and its racism that makes the black person instead of getting the 100k house they can afford but instead get the half of million dollar home to which is waaaay out of their budget.

its racism that makes the 16 y/o black kid stop doing his homework online to check out the latest videos on wshh.

yea racism in todays time make a black woman get knocked up by multiple men without being married to them or having a stable or serious relationship with the guy.

yea racism and limitation and discrimination makes black ppl spend money on lottery tickets and tithing instead of cds and ira roth accounts... black ppl are being denied the access to have saving accounts and 401k's

yea its racism and discrimination and limited access to which 3/4th of a black familiy diet is fast food and process foods aka microwavables etc... cause that damn racism and discriminations forces the black women who makes 100k a year eat churches, popeyes and mckie dees etc... majority of her and her family meals 

So its racism huh...gthohwtbs

This is a perfect example when someone gets an answer and just doesn't want to face the truth!!

:rofl: :rofl:.... You are quite entertaining

Prove me wrong, scientifically...
You win bro, I can't

spottieottie305 spottieottie305

Its all good until other trolls show up looking to be fed. I don't want this thread to be locked.

I feel you bro, I'll always try to tie any outlandish claims back to the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings.

I have already check mated dude pages back when he admitted black people should boycott Clippers games, which is exactly what we are doing with this movie. This is one movie I have no problem black people bootlegging. :lol:

no its not. it is like someone who was abused and raped and then their great great grandchild says thats why they go out and sleep around and cant have a intimate relationship... Because their great great grandma was raped and abused... to which is bs

The fact that you couldn't understand that analogy as it relates to societies attitude towards black people as a whole tells me you're just flat out stupid and want to twist anything to prove your trollish, ignorant argument.

I'm out.

yeppers black ppl sure dont.... lol racism makes a black guy sleep

outside and spend all his money on jordans instead of investing in his future....

oh my bad its because his great great grandfather was a slave.... thats why....

yea tyrone drops out of the 9th grade because of kunte kinte.... because of harriet tubman lol....

60% of black women are facing obesity because of racism and slavery lol...... 

its damn damn 500 yrs of slavery that makes her opt for churches fried chicken instead of having it baked....

damn memories of lynches... (my bad you have to experience something to have a memory of it) well someone elses memories they dont even know of lynchings and being whipped is why the black kid listens and takes gucci manes words as gospel and looks at someone like dr umar johnson as talking crazy.

damn slavery makes a black women search the ends of the earth online to find out about the upcoming season of scandal instead of researching who dorthy dandridge was. lol

black folks got more excuses then a deadbeat dad for not paying child support.... oops let me guess he doesnt pay because of racism and slavery lol

And white people avoid dealing the atrocities they commit to indigenous cultures around the world. White folks got more excuses for white supremacy than a white man's with an inferiority complex :tongue:

yeppers black ppl sure dont.... lol racism makes a black guy sleep

outside and spend all his money on jordans instead of investing in his future....

oh my bad its because his great great grandfather was a slave.... thats why....

yea tyrone drops out of the 9th grade because of kunte kinte.... because of harriet tubman lol....

60% of black women are facing obesity because of racism and slavery lol...... 

its damn damn 500 yrs of slavery that makes her opt for churches fried chicken instead of having it baked....

damn memories of lynches... (my bad you have to experience something to have a memory of it) well someone elses memories they dont even know of lynchings and being whipped is why the black kid listens and takes gucci manes words as gospel and looks at someone like dr umar johnson as talking crazy.

damn slavery makes a black women search the ends of the earth online to find out about the upcoming season of scandal instead of researching who dorthy dandridge was. lol

black folks got more excuses then a deadbeat dad for not paying child support.... oops let me guess he doesnt pay because of racism and slavery lol
Dude its not just racism.  White supremacy means making the school systems, the food, the WATER, law enforcement, political awareness and living conditions inferior in certain demographics.  Do you not see that?  I mean just the inferior school systems alone answers most of your questions off jump.  In urban communities its been shown that most of schools are overcrowded with outdated material and no accountability from teachers, I don't see how you don't understand that.  This country has been around for 400 years, 250 of that we were slaves, and 350 of that we didn't even have equal rights.  40-50 years ago ALL of our black leaders were assassinated by white people or white conspirators paying black people.  Since then all of our influences, which are controlled by whites (TV, Internet, media, etc) not only portray blacks in a negative light, but also promote it.  All of these are FACTS.  But despite all of that it's OUR fault.

Im just tired of seeing ppl mess up good posts by not looking at the big picture. 

Why ya'll even bother going back and forth with dude?

Partly for entertainment and because the more he posts the more he exposes his ignorance. And its good for people to follow along to see how white supremacist think. And it keeps this topic on the front page.... I hope this topic doesn't get locked because there is some knowledge being dropped. Keep it going yall

Back
Top Bottom