Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Anyone in the Bay have a contractor they can recommend? Specifically looking for someone who can do flooring. My go to contractor says it's a 3K job in labor alone which seems steep for 3 rooms on the main floor.

Anyone in the Bay have a contractor they can recommend? Specifically looking for someone who can do flooring. My go to contractor says it's a 3K job in labor alone which seems steep for 3 rooms on the main floor.
I’m not in the bay but been looking to redo the floor in one room. What type of flooring you doing?

Since I have dogs, I'm thinking of Vinyl planks. Been told that's the most durable, especially if you get the water resistant ones.

Bout to lay these down im the laundry room tomorrow

20210119_142842.jpg

Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing:

Lifeproof Luminescent Sky Marble 12.20 in. W x 24.41 in. L Luxury Vinyl Tile (20.69 sq. ft. / case)

Looking for a good full/queen throw in like a faux mink or some type of fur. Had this one eyed, but it seems OD at $160.00.

I sleep on top of my comforter with a throw every night. I just prefer it. Any suggestions?

Amazon product ASIN B07B3WX4M8

Looking for a good full/queen throw in like a faux mink or some type of fur. Had this one eyed, but it seems OD at $160.00.

I sleep on top of my comforter with a throw every night. I just prefer it. Any suggestions?

Amazon product ASIN B07B3WX4M8
seems excessive for a blanket
i have a bunch of those really soft velour type jawns. personally, i wouldn't spend that much on it. got mine for around 20-40$ price range and last me forever. have a couple of them and just rotate and constantly wash them.
black friday is a great time to get these types of things though fyi

Yeah ya'll need some Kohl's in your life. ONLY on their good sales though, they mark up the msrp and even the sale price, but sometimes they outsmart themselves and you get a better deal than anywhere else.

seems excessive for a blanket
i have a bunch of those really soft velour type jawns. personally, i wouldn't spend that much on it. got mine for around 20-40$ price range and last me forever. have a couple of them and just rotate and constantly wash them.
black friday is a great time to get these types of things though fyi

I actually have a nice Ugg one but it's like 50x60 and I'm 6'3". Need a 90x90. The Tahari one I have is great. I think I got it at Home Goods on the low and it's a 90x90 but getting a little tired.

I'll check Kohl's M Mark Antony

That XL weighted looks like exactly what i'm looking for at the moment, that price though.
Yeah we just have the regular ones. The 40lb one looks amazing. Price is definitely wild.

Looks like you can get $25 off though if that helps :lol:

This is the Ugg (pardon the dog). I like the "fluff" and color. Need to be heavier and bigger though.

Untitled.jpg

Damn I'm picky. I should just spend the $160.

This is the Ugg (pardon the dog). I like the "fluff" and color. Need to be heavier and bigger though.

Untitled.jpg

Damn I'm picky. I should just spend the $160.
Pretty much, if you got specific tastes sometimes you gotta just buy it when you find the one that meets the requirement.

I never realized how expensive rugs are - like rugs you put on a wood floor, not carpeting

There was a Persian rug sale/convention thing near work once, prices were like 7k, down from 20k+. I'm like can they really be worth that much more than the standard joints you can get from rugsusa etc?

Only if you're banging models on the floor.

I need a new area rug for the loft... just to hide the cables for my surround speakers. Guess I could also consider mounting them.

I can’t have any expensive rugs/couch in my crib. Damn dog.

everything I get is semi disposable.

Back
Top Bottom