Hookah Bars

I like hookah bars. They have some what of reputation as being place where 18 to 20 years olds go before they can go and drink at a real bar. For that reason,I would avoid one that is set up as an alternative to a bar because the experience is less than it can be.

The best time at a hookah bar is had when you have several hours set aside and can relax. Second, you need to go with good friend because muhco f theexperience is about the company that you have with you. Third, go to a hookah bar that is more like a cafe. Go to one that is not just filled with 18-20 years,ideally there should be some Middle Eastern people there. You will know if it more of cafe if it has a variety of cooked food and hot drinks as opposed to justsoda and snacks.

Go there, get a little meal or some fresh hummus and pita, smoke the hookah and maybe sip on some of that thick and delicious Arab/Persian/Turkish/Armenianand/or some mint tea and in between puffs of smoke and sips of your tea and coffee, just relax, have conversation with friends and do some people watching,especially if it is cafe that has table on or near the sidewalk. At Habib's Egyptian cafe in Westwood, I love going there and spending up to six hourshaving light snacks, hot drinks, smoking, being wired, enjoying to the Middle Eastern music and enjoying timewith my friends in a such a chill setting.

In short, enjoy hookah how it is traditionally enjoyed in the Middle East, in a cafe, with friends and while your schedule is cleared as opposed to a bar likeestablishment.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Great for socializing and just chilling. You can definitely get a buzz.

Its real smooth and don't let anyone tell you its healthier. Overall its still bad because your smoking for a longgg period of time.

I was wondering if it gives u a buzz too.. I had read that its not healthier either..I dont think i would smoke it on daily im def looking forward to it. If u dont mind me asking did u spend alot on ur Hookah that u own?
Our hookah is actually brought in from overseas as well, lol. I'm not sure how much they cost, but I'd suspect if not the same as a bongbecause some are actually quite big.

If anything I'd suggest getting one with two inhalers.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Has anyone been to one before? Im going to one next weekend for the first time. I have been curious to smoke out of one. How does it compare smoking a cigar or a cigarette and what are some good flavors try?

what kind of hookah bar are you going to? you should try mixing mint and a fruity flavor. those usually come out pretty good
pimp.gif

Been to one in Miami. It was cool but I rather just enjoy some
pimp.gif
with some friends at home. And lol @ all those posts..damn yuku

I prefer just chillin at one of my friends crib because he has his own Hookah.
Honestly them places are starting to become annoying as S#|@
mad.gif

2 many people and stuff it kinda ruins the chill atmosphere

never been to a bar, but ive smoked hookah many a times
yeah hookah will get you buzzin like a beehive
im pretty sure it ++%## up ur lungs way worse than ciggs (no i dnt have any scientific fact to back that up, but i would feel it in my lungs the next day)
there are an endless amount of good flavors

oh yeah, and you'll prolly get hookah head, which is a throbbing @%@ headache

Tell me why one time after smoking I drove home and walked in my room..closed the door and just fell to the ground.

I was so light headed and buzzed. We had 4 hookahs going between like 7 of us.

For your first time take it easy on the pipe.

Smoke too much and you'll get a throbbing headache and/or nicotine poisioning, which is when you get really nauseous.

I used to go to hooka joints at least 3 times a week with my guys. Tropical orange mint is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't smoke in a while though, Im having withdraws cause I havent smoked in a while. Its been at least 2 weeks! Im slippin, I nee to smoke me some hooka.

smoking equivalent of 100 cigs in an hour? no thanks.

just cause there's "water" to cool it down doesn't mean it's filtering the smoke of its carcinogens. however, i do go once in a blue moonbut i rather smoke something else.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I used to go to hooka joints at least 3 times a week with my guys. Tropical orange mint is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't smoke in a while though, Im having withdraws cause I havent smoked in a while. Its been at least 2 weeks! Im slippin, I nee to smoke me some hooka.

tangerine dream

Back
Top Bottom