Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Keep the pics coming!!! I've got to take out the kicks that I have in my trunk for the "just in case" purposes haha.

Current rotation: Harden vol 2/3, Kyrie 4 CTC, WOW 6. Soldier 11 for outside. Have the Lebron 15 DT but scared to bust em out due to ankle rolls recently.

Retired the 360s after 5 league games and two ankles rolls. Great volleyball shoe tbh.
Gave away my NXT for the same reason, just don't like the bad juju from rolls lol.
Harden 1 were worn to the ground, loved those though. Been eyeing pairs on footlocker for the low.

I'm still hooping in Lebron X mostly. Tried the 16, it was ok. Sometimes I rotate in my Lebron 9 Elites.

7A7769EC-2D3C-48DC-8F83-A185A1CA25DD.jpeg

My rotation in the 30 and over base league

Also played in the Milk Snake Kobe 8’s.

Nice :nthat:

How are the Dame 5's?

They’re ok, but I’ve only played in them a few times so I def plan to get some more runs in before I come to any conclusions.

Impressions so far is that traction is just ok. Picks up so much dust compared to all the other shoes I hoop in that it didn’t make playing in these that fun. I started hooping in these after a couple of weeks in the zer0.2 and harden 3s and it felt like a step down in traction tbh. Court feel is really good tho, kinda like a harden or a kyrie. I tie my laces tight af, but for whatever reason they kept loosening so that was annoying. But I’m def gonna give these more time and hope they get better after more wears.

Great thread

Kobe 1 Protro, Bron 15, Bron 3 Superman. Need another pair of Bron 10s (prob my favorite ball sneak), and interested in the KD12 to add to the rotation.

Great thread

Kobe 1 Protro, Bron 15, Bron 3 Superman. Need another pair of Bron 10s (prob my favorite ball sneak), and interested in the KD12 to add to the rotation.

I’m excited for the KD 12’s. So much potential there with full length zoom and double stacked zoom in the heel.

How do you manage to ball in the Bron 15’s?

The traction on those for me was atrocious. That combined with the lack of outrigger was a no go for me...

I’m excited for the KD 12’s. So much potential there with full length zoom and double stacked zoom in the heel.

How do you manage to ball in the Bron 15’s?

The traction on those for me was atrocious. That combined with the lack of outrigger was a no go for me...

Exactly. I swore I wouldn’t ball in KDs anymore after his move but full length zoom + double stacked heel could be amazing haha.

I don’t ball in my 15s as much anymore. Loved the comfort for a couple months but they’re pretty much stretched out and unstable now.

Seems like alot of guys are still ballin in the LeBron 16's. I gave up on them after popping multiple zoom units.

frank mucus frank mucus said his size 22 lebron 15 popped while he was going up for a layup.

But he never posted pics so, its hard to believe that guy.

Only thing i dont like about the 15s the rubber was brittle as hell. I rarely use them on outdoor courts, only ball in them when i need a comfortable shoe after balling in kobes.

Last edited:
i rotate a couple pairs of Kobe X's (majors and easters), but i've been using a pair of oreo KD 10s lately. one of these days, i'll jump over to the kyrie line.

All Star Jordan 31's currently.
Was using the Lebron 15's until the air bubble popped in the right pair.
Was going to play in the Lebron 16 WTT but I might just play in the Closing Ceremony Lebron 15's since I probably won't wear them casually anyways.

I hate the fact my Concept Kyrie's are going to be used only for playing hoop outdoors. Unless I find a way to miraculously improve the traction, I won't be using them in my rec league or open gym.

Back
Top Bottom