..::"HOPS" NEW BASKETBALL SHOE PRESENTED::..

This shoe does not look bad at all, they kind of resemble the huaraches a little bit by the midsole.
I want to see the knicks colorway!!

From www.hops.net.au website, check it out for more infos and details.

image_big_4.jpg

Ciaooo

Pietro

Looks like 2K5, but not too much. I like.

You guys should really tighten up the grammar/comma usage on your website though... unless Austrailian grammar rules are different, it looks really sloppy.

Hops Sportswear Ltd is a family owned Business based in Melbourne Australia. 2 years in the making this original brand was dreamt up in New Zealand, developed in Australia, designed in Italy and built in China. Hops was launched in November 2007.

Matt Kaipuke a former point guard who played in the New Zealand NBL is the founder and CEO of Hops. Pietro Pellicelli Kicksguide artist of the year in 2005 is the Chief designer of Hops. Pietro is based in Italy. Both Matt and Pietro are Ball players 1st and business men 2nd and are both passionate about designing top quality shoes at affordable prices.

GARBAGE! Its like K Swiss meets K1X.
Looks like it will crease after 10 steps.
"hops".... these dudes watch too much White Man Cant Jump

Thanks Karabo!!!

jayciro: 1st - beside your opinion materials are quite good, check out the pics below...2nd - since you are a warriors believer...please give a chance to#18...he really has mad hops...oh, sorry
wink.gif

classic.jpg

supaclean.jpg

Ciaoooo
Peter

This crap gets a sticky and I have to search for info about the Iverson line? Nonsense, NikeTalk!

These shoes are garbage

^^^^^
At this time the only third party review available comes from australian basketball magazine "Handle"...read below:
review.jpg

...right click and "view image" to visualize it at 100% scale.
Another review should be available soon at Sole Collector website.

Ciaooo
Peter

as far as looks go, i like it. i mean, you could definately make a kswiss comparisson but that's just splitting hairs. i just want to see how it performs.the sole/midsole looks relatively flat for a basketball shoe, but it's a clean looking shoe.

you wouldnt catch me ballin in these unless it was our teams shoe, heaven forbid lol

First of all thanks for constant feedback, it is very important to make the brand grow!

New wht/blk/red colorway with small updates:
p1s.jpg

p2s.jpg

p3s.jpg
p4s.jpg
p5s.jpg

Ciaooo
Peter

Back
Top Bottom