Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

He never had the gauntlet, they should have gave him the Stark Gauntlet and then I would have jumped on him....this is a pretty big miss

Maybe he'll be accurate by release? We get left and right hands with this Thanos. The guantlet wasn't removable on IW Thanos but it looks like it is on this one. They'll fix by release. They have to.

IMG168345117977927133.jpg

Had to rearrange a little bit

Maybe he'll be accurate by release? We get left and right hands with this Thanos. The guantlet wasn't removable on IW Thanos but it looks like it is on this one. They'll fix by release. They have to.

THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM THE STARK GAUNTLET LIKE KSTEEZY SAID ABOVE. I DOUBT THEY DO THAT. THEY WILL RE-USE THE INFINITY WAR GAUNTLET AND CALL IT GOOD :lol:

He never had the gauntlet, they should have gave him the Stark Gauntlet and then I would have jumped on him....this is a pretty big miss

Probably did that to avoid spoilers before the movie had released

Nice. Even though I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread, mind providing a pic?
My IW Cap is still in box lol. Between Funkos and Hot Toys, I'm out of space but I'm buying up the hot toys I want because I don't want to pay more than I have to and end up kicking myself for passing. Like how I regret not getting Gladiator Thor Deluxe.

My IW Cap is still in box lol. Between Funkos and Hot Toys, I'm out of space but I'm buying up the hot toys I want because I don't want to pay more than I have to and end up kicking myself for passing. Like how I regret not getting Gladiator Thor Deluxe.
I feel ya bro.

Any of y’all have BP from the solo movie? If so could y’all post some pics? I’m debating on trying to grab the CW version off eBay or picking up the new one.

Back
Top Bottom