Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Sideshow sucks in the regard that we can’t will call items. Dudes are like 45 mins from me. I wouldn’t mind pick up.

BBTS is one of the last to get new hot toys. i think sideshow be holding back on them cause they too much competition. but they are reliable. u just gonna have to wait longer than everyone else

Sideshow’s the official Distributor and they get shipments in waves. So naturally, they’re gonna take care of their orders first before worrying about other e-trailers like BBTS.

It’s why your local mom and pop shops are usually last to get stuff which sucks for them. But that’s why people can also find some of the older “sold out” stuff for retail most of the time.

Lucked out and got a Civil War War Machine for almost retail over the weekend and he’s already here. Honestly, I prefer the WM’s over IM’s.

06E4B620-694B-47E1-99A1-C0CE01E576EA.jpeg

835CC58C-00DE-4D43-BDC1-F6753410CF67.jpeg
They need to reissue that Mark 1. Such a beast.

EG Thanos, Hammer Cap pretty much delayed til October. Also have a feeling IM MK 47 gonna be delayed as well

Welp

Got stir crazy and just started clicking buy on my carts

PO
The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)
Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor)
Berserk Guts (Berserker Armor)
Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse (Miles Morales)
Marvel Final Fight Punisher ( War Machine Armor)

Now I just need to find a case to put these and the other ten Hot Toys I have on ice in, don't want a Detlof. Specifically because I want to go horizontal maximum height around 4ft. Thinking about 2 DF120 Display case from Moducase, any suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
Biggest collectible I have are prolly the Hot Toys Tumblers or Enterbay and Hot Toys 1/4 Jokers.

With that being said I just preordered the Queen Studio 1/3 Joker with real hair. Anyone have any of their other stuff and can comment on quality? Is it better than Hot Toys?

Nice dude,
Them queen studios busts are amazing.
where did you order from?
I was thinking of getting that statue too. Or the 1/4 SS

Got stir crazy and just started clicking buy on my carts

PO
The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)
Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor)
Berserk Guts (Berserker Armor)
Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse (Miles Morales)
Marvel Final Fight Punisher ( War Machine Armor)

Now I just need to find a case to put these and the other ten Hot Toys I have on ice in, don't want a Detlof. Specifically because I want to go horizontal maximum height around 4ft. Thinking about 2 DF120 Display case from Moducase, any suggestions are welcome

MODUCASE IS DEF THE MOVE

811E7C9D-07C9-4C40-8759-CCF62330E143.jpeg

6A213AD0-8FCF-4803-AEA6-1E8BE951CDF3.jpeg

8DB2B221-A32D-4F1B-A3FB-5D6A21593F42.jpeg

Hey, I’ve been watching tons of videos. Can anyone give me any info on how to make the phicen m36b body work with then enterbay Jordan or if it would even work at all? Any info would be awesome. Thank you

Not the biggest StarWars fan but I saw how awesome the R2D2 is in person...I couldn’t resist.
0301CD3F-7379-437C-888A-DF62B206D537.jpeg
That's dope dude! I ordered one too, but I got it from PC in Australia, which i regret because it's been three weeks and my package still is there. PC claims it's due to heavily reduced ability to get packages out due to cancelled flights. All to save around $30ish. My fault there smh

That's dope dude! I ordered one too, but I got it from PC in Australia, which i regret because it's been three weeks and my package still is there. PC claims it's due to heavily reduced ability to get packages out due to cancelled flights. All to save around $30ish. My fault there smh
It’s really a nice piece even without C3PO by his side. This deluxe version is the best yet, until Hot Toys release another version lol.

Back
Top Bottom