Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Anyone collecting Mezco 6in figures?

I only have Cyclops right now and am just for Spidey to come in. Also have Gambit on Pre Order but it’s such a weird scale for figures with fabric. So I’m fairly picky. Definitely my favorite 6” Cyclops though.

E46D55FB-D603-4703-A641-CFE8E50A0037.jpeg

I have a few Mezco Batman figures. I like the quality better on Mezco compared to Mafex/SH figuarts. The only downside to Mezco is the lack of articulation compared to the others.
They can get into some good poses but it's a little easier on Mafex and SH figuarts

I have a few Mezco Batman figures. I like the quality better on Mezco compared to Mafex/SH figuarts. The only downside to Mezco is the lack of articulation compared to the others.
They can get into some good poses but it's a little easier on Mafex and SH figuarts
got a picture?

I think i want to get in to the marvel legends series or the old toybiz what ever is cheaper

It's tough trying to stop myself going down that rabbit hole of collecting the Iron Man figures especially after seeing everyone's collection

It's tough trying to stop myself going down that rabbit hole of collecting the Iron Man figures especially after seeing everyone's collection

I feel you. I started with Hot Toys 1/6 and then when they released the 1/4 scale I copped a few, same with Enterbay and now these bigger formats just keep getting better and better

Imagine seeing some of these life-like busts from Queen Studios or Infinity Studios

wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1a9dad6f.jpg

I dropped my stimulus check on the 1/3rd Joker after seeing the headsculpt here

ib0XQab.jpg

and I'm on the waitlist for the 1:1 scale Wonder Woman from Infinity Studio but I think I'm going to cancel that after seeing some in hand pics

Same. It’s a couple of Ace Toyz MMPR 1:6 figures I wanna pick up (and got a custom on the way). It adds up

been seeing a bunch of hot toys on facebook marketplace. people letting go for reasonable prices (about retail some a little under) only one i want is Captain America in winter soldier.

you should check out "LetGo" and "OfferUp" for deals. I bought a brand new Hot Toys Civil War Captain America for $200 shipped.

i want to preorder the 1/6 kobe enterbay figure but i hear they have questionable quality. is there any truth to this?

been seeing a bunch of hot toys on facebook marketplace. people letting go for reasonable prices (about retail some a little under) only one i want is Captain America in winter soldier.
Find me an Anakin Skywalker, Thor Ragnarok Deluxe, or Winter Soldier from same movie :D

i want to preorder the 1/6 kobe enterbay figure but i hear they have questionable quality. is there any truth to this?

I bought two Jordan figures from them. I think the quality and detail is really nice. However, I don't have any hot toys to compare them. The shoes that came with them are very clean and detailed IMO.

Back
Top Bottom