Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

MORE THAN LIKELY UNLESS TONY MAKES ANOTHER SUIT WHILE IN SPACE LOL. PROBABLY WILL BE TIME TRAVEL SO WE WILL SEE THE OLD SUITS. I PRE-ORDERED THE MARK 7 BUT IM PASSING ON THE MARK 50.
Hey my man never doubt Tony Stark!
zPi8XbJ.gif

how do you guys accumulate sideshow coupons?

i got 25 off from ordering IW iron man and want thor but its only applicable on stuff that basically has been sitting on their site.

is this the case for all of their coupons or do they give out codes that you can use on anything you want ?

how do you guys accumulate sideshow coupons?

i got 25 off from ordering IW iron man and want thor but its only applicable on stuff that basically has been sitting on their site.

is this the case for all of their coupons or do they give out codes that you can use on anything you want ?

WHEN YOU ORDER FROM SIDESHOW, YOU GET REWARDS POINTS ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. OVER TIME THESE POINTS ADD UP AND CAN BE USED ON ANYTHING. IM CURRENTLY SITTING ON $150 REWARD POINTS THAT IM HOPING TO USE ON TACTICAL SUIT KILLMONGER :nerd:. THEY ALSO GIVE OUT REWARD POINTS DURING SPECIAL EVENTS LIKE SPOOKTACULAR AND CHRISTMAS. ANY COUPONS YOU GET ARE TRASH. IF IT ISNT REWARD POINTS THEN U MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT AWAY LOL.

WHEN YOU ORDER FROM SIDESHOW, YOU GET REWARDS POINTS ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. OVER TIME THESE POINTS ADD UP AND CAN BE USED ON ANYTHING. IM CURRENTLY SITTING ON $150 REWARD POINTS THAT IM HOPING TO USE ON TACTICAL SUIT KILLMONGER :nerd:. THEY ALSO GIVE OUT REWARD POINTS DURING SPECIAL EVENTS LIKE SPOOKTACULAR AND CHRISTMAS. ANY COUPONS YOU GET ARE TRASH. IF IT ISNT REWARD POINTS THEN U MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT AWAY LOL.

been meaning to ask, have you transitioned from sneakers to hot toys lol because i feel like that’s the boat i’m in.

haven’t bought sneakers in months

been meaning to ask, have you transitioned from sneakers to hot toys lol because i feel like that’s the boat i’m in.

haven’t bought sneakers in months

YEA TRANSITIONED A LONG TIME AGO. BEFORE I BOUGHT THE CONCORDS THIS PAST CHRISTMAS, I HADNT BOUGHT SNEAKERS IN YEARS

YEA TRANSITIONED A LONG TIME AGO. BEFORE I BOUGHT THE CONCORDS THIS PAST CHRISTMAS, I HADNT BOUGHT SNEAKERS IN YEARS

damn i didn’t even get those lol still sitting on 2 from the last release

my place would look like FAO Schwarz if i sold everything for hot toys lol

JUST PURCHASED A SOAP REACTOR. CURIOUS TO GET IT IN AND TRY IT OUT ON MY FIGURES. PRETTY SURE I CAN MAKE THESE ONCE I TAKE A LOOK AT IT. MIGHT BE A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY :nerd: .

ALSO PICKED UP TWO MODUCASES. WILL SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT LOL

Hell yea purchase the War Machine. That will be a big sought after figure.

They use to give 25 dollar coupons when you bought a figure. Would usually cover taxes or shipping :/

I love my Kylo Ren as well. He was so badass in the first movie. Turned that guy into a total dweeb. Is that director still getting his spin off??

caved and ordered IW Thor last night from SSC i’m amped.

anyone know how long shipping will take considering it was “IN STOCK” and they took the funds this morning ?

All that money you spend on hot toys and you're only at 150 reward points?

The rest of us mere mortals won't build up to anything significant anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom