House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Anyone know if the Scoring Titles will release outside of HOH locations? I'm going to be in Colorado when they release and my best option is a Footaction or Footlocker at the Aurora Mall. I agree with the dude above me though. They need to build an HOH in Denver

anybody got any word on the galaxy hyperdunks releasing at hoh? I called the 2 locations in the H but no luck

Originally Posted by manifresh

anybody got any word on the galaxy hyperdunks releasing at hoh? I called the 2 locations in the H but no luck

I've heard that these many end up being scrapped 

Originally Posted by cnotez

noticed that the KD " scoring titles" dropped this past weekend at OKC HOH..."lebron!!!...Y U NO RELEASE SPECIAL HOH kicks?!"

going for big bucks too.. $500 with 5 days left? get outta here with that.. this is a OKC HOH only?

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

noticed that the KD " scoring titles" dropped this past weekend at OKC HOH..."lebron!!!...Y U NO RELEASE SPECIAL HOH kicks?!"

going for big bucks too.. $500 with 5 days left? get outta here with that.. this is a OKC HOH only?

Na man they releasing everywhere July 21 I thnk correct me if im wrong

Because Griffin is on the verge of signing with Under Armor.

The same thing happened after Tebow got traded to the Jets. Reebok had Jet themed Tebow Shirts for sale, but since Nike was about to take over, Nike filed suit. They were making money off of a player that was about to be tied to a different company.

So I'm sure that is what happened here. Nike will sell the rest to private vendors and resellers and if you really want a pair, you'll have to pay rape prices for the most part.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

The same thing happened after Tebow got traded to the Jets. Reebok had Jet themed Tebow Shirts for sale, but since Nike was about to take over, Nike filed suit. They were making money off of a player that was about to be tied to a different company.

So I'm sure that is what happened here. Nike will sell the rest to private vendors and resellers and if you really want a pair, you'll have to pay rape prices for the most part.
Wanted to post this but didn't know if it was confirmed.
Also heard he's leaving because he wants his own signature shoe and Under Armor is offering him that, Nike is not.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Na man they releasing everywhere July 21 I thnk correct me if im wrong

i dont know what to say about this.

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Wanted to post this but didn't know if it was confirmed.
Also heard he's leaving because he wants his own signature shoe and Under Armor is offering him that, Nike is not.

UA will give anyone a sig shoe, too bad UA doesnt sell well
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Memphisboi I'm pretty sure they got RTV'd already. I'd check nikefind. I believe certain pairs from the geometric packs have hit outlets already.

Back
Top Bottom