House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by jretro23

anybody have any info on the new HOH opening inside the topanga mall? like what shoes they're gonna have in stock possibly?

Any info? I'm skipping class for this better be some worthwhile heat.

anybody have any info on the new HOH opening inside the topanga mall? like what shoes they're gonna have in stock possibly?

Went there today to take a peek. It's pretty small. They should've stayed at the old spot since it was bigger and just remodeled there. I should've what they have coming out before I was asked to leave...

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Went there today to take a peek. It's pretty small. They should've stayed at the old spot since it was bigger and just remodeled there. I should've what they have coming out before I was asked to leave...
sounds disappointing. they didn't have any shoes up? restocks of anything?

House of Hoops grand opening in Topanga... 3 people in line and it looks weak here. Gotta wait till doors open though.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

House of Hoops grand opening in Topanga... 3 people in line and it looks weak here. Gotta wait till doors open though.

I thought the HOH grand opening at Topanga wasn't until tomorrow? I called there early this morning trying to cop the Total Max Air Foamposites (thinking they would have them because the opening of the HOH) and they said they weren't getting them . . . Did they really do the grand opening today? and did they have the Foams?
I ended up going ALLL THE WAAYYY to the HOH at the Beverly Center just to cop. Ima be a bit upset if dude there gave me false info.

Grand opening was today, they took a picture of us(first people to walk in). It was very very weak no Foams, No restocks, no Retro J's... They tried selling me a "House of Hoops The Valley" Tshirt because supposedly it was going to be very rare.. Overall tiny store and no heat!

yeah it was nothing special. was hoping they had restocks of cool grey lebron 8's, but nope. also hoping they had diamond turf's. overall it was ehhhh.

Does anyone know if the HOH in Indianapolis is open? Headed there next week and was wondering. Thanks.

SOFT opening @ HOH Topanga was today. GRAND opening is tomorrow.

Supposedly different stuff tomorrow. Don't know how true that is.

Edit ---//> And no, the Tim Duncan Foams weren't out on the floor, balrog.

Anybody go today? I just woke up. 
grin.gif

I have no idea. I was there for about ten minutes since I had to go to class afterward.

I was disappointed so I left - didn't ask.

Back
Top Bottom