House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Had a lot of fun at the Sacramento HOH. A lot of dumb questions from the crowd, but overall it was good to see the kids get honored. Ticha was very personable with the crowd and even got into it a little with a dumb crowd member. Tyreke was still himself, reserved but open. Nothing of note and no re-releases. I was hoping they'd at least have one of the Tyreke HOH shoes but nothing. I'm glad I don't have to drive all the way to Serramonte to get into a HOH though.

Haven't seen anything on here referencing it, but HOH Lexington, KY is set to open on 10/29/11.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Hows the sizing on these ? like the 1/2 Cents ?

I wouldn't say quite that roomy, but not as tight as standard foams.  I am usually an 11.5 in most recent basketball releases (i.e jordans and retro blue foams) but I went 11 on these and they are fine.  11.5 would work but probably more room than necessary.  Not snug and tight like recent kobes or even lebrons.  Hopefully that helps.

was at the house of hoops today and saw those black/orange zoom rookie's got released early?  wasn't planning on copping them, but they were out for sale today.. release got pushed up or something..  they look pretty nice though.. 

The Huarache QS basketball kicks orginally scheduled for Friday were available for sale yesterday evening.
The managers at HOH got an email saying they could sell them early.
They are very limited and no half sizes available above a size 11.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Anyboody seen the Lamar Odom laker hyperfuses around any where still?

Haven't seen the Hyperfuses but did see a FSR of the lamar odom 2010 Hyperdunks at the Nike Outlet about 2 weeks ago . 

is Denver getting a HOH anytime soon? i mean if San Diego is getting one next week im gonna assume that they probably have on in construction currently as well or will start construction for one soon...

noticed that the KD " scoring titles" dropped this past weekend at OKC HOH..."lebron!!!...Y U NO RELEASE SPECIAL HOH kicks?!"

Originally Posted by cnotez

noticed that the KD " scoring titles" dropped this past weekend at OKC HOH..."lebron!!!...Y U NO RELEASE SPECIAL HOH kicks?!"
seriously lol !! im not in florida though.. i wouldnt benefit. i wish i was in OKC right now for the scoring titles 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom