House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ 4 more House of Hoops openin

I'm curious how more House of Hoops stores opening would affect the limited releases. I wonder if they will produce more shoes for more stores or spreadout the few shoes we get now among all of them. If this is the case I hope no more HOH stores open. Its hard enough to get stuff now without our store gettingeven less of each release.

Originally Posted by marley

I'm curious how more House of Hoops stores opening would affect the limited releases. I wonder if they will produce more shoes for more stores or spread out the few shoes we get now among all of them. If this is the case I hope no more HOH stores open. Its hard enough to get stuff now without our store getting even less of each release.
This has got to be in the top 5 most selfish things I have heard this year! Quit your blood - - - crying!!!! They will more then likely handle itthe way they have been. Some stores get some things & other get other stuff. Also all of the stores will get the same stuff, (Lebron VI, ctk, svsm, etc) Soif you are concerned about how hard it will be to get stuff this will make it a little easier silly rabbit; UNLESS you are a seller then it will lower yourprofit margin, which makes me happy. either way whether we get one in MD or not the more the better for people who just want the sneakers!

Originally Posted by marley

I'm curious how more House of Hoops stores opening would affect the limited releases. I wonder if they will produce more shoes for more stores or spread out the few shoes we get now among all of them. If this is the case I hope no more HOH stores open. Its hard enough to get stuff now without our store getting even less of each release.

it will be the same concept of niketowns all over the place...not all stores get all releases

i don't get this whole HOH thing....why don't they just make the Niketowns better....? Why screw around with this Footlocker/HOH thing......kind ofstupid IMHO...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i don't get this whole HOH thing....why don't they just make the Niketowns better....? Why screw around with this Footlocker/HOH thing......kind of stupid IMHO...
because you guys are buying into it
"end of discussion"
they made Ed hardy because no one was buying Von dutch anymore...
sheeple just want a new name to go crazy for
laugh.gif

i don't care where i buy my stuff from as long it has some good stuff....HOH/footlocker/champs/eastbay/....wherever doesnt matter to me...

Back
Top Bottom