House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

laugh.gif
HoH in ATL? Yall just closed down your Nike Town. Highly unlikely.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have a question.
DM finally told the store that they will "only have a HOH section"

Now from what I'm told this is 100% wrong, and I had the info before the store employee that's doing recon did.

Is this a new experimental thing? because they already have "HOH walls" in plenty of stores... it wouldn't have been any kind of news if this was the case.
or
Are they just lying to them because HoH normally replace Footlockers and they are going to get fired?

We had a HOH wall at my mall and they got some the power maxes that released at HOHLA. But they haven't gotten anything since then.

i'm headin out to hohla tomorrow to get cal a pair of the gasol hypermax. lemme know if anyone's looking for anything. pm me and i'll see what ican do for yous...

where the new house of hoops opening at? i hope NJ gets one. we dont get recognzed by sneaker spot at all! i always find myself traveling to New York andPhilly. I doubt they put one in atlantic city which would be great for me, but one in newark or cherry hill would be nice!!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
HoH in ATL? Yall just closed down your Nike Town. Highly unlikely.

because they opened a nike store in higher-traffic mall...

ATL gets jipped on releases....shoes would sell if we only got em.

just came back from hohla...picked up the gasol for tupac...took some pics
362892385.jpg

362892413.jpg

362892435.jpg

362892457.jpg

362892465.jpg

here's a pair that probably will NOT release...dope though

odom fp
362891661.jpg

yeah those are real nice...much better than any of the of CWs ive seen...especially those atrocious elctrolimes

Man I want those Gasol Hypers. That shoe is hot. Hoping Chicago has some when I get up there this weekend.

anyone out there got a spare Lebron in the Garden shirt from when the apples dropped? i got the shoes and no shirt....

Is there a line for HOH LA or is it just cab drivers? I thought I just saw a line up but wasnt sure if something is dropping there soon.

Back
Top Bottom