House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

badboy074 wrote:
V1nsanity3 wrote:
I haven't kept up too much with this shirt..

what shirt are footlockers supposed to be getting in this week?

I know it's the 4 rings one, but what color...

sorry for a question that may have been answered..
Monday and tomorrow the charcoal grey shirts of the rings then on friday the yellow and purple shirts of the rings limited to hohla store only and the yellow is limited to hohla and china only. So if they have a limit which they probably will then two per person each color i say if it gets bad.
tired.gif
eyes.gif
grumbling because of the purple and yellows being limited oh boy and i wouldn't be surprised if peeps robbed for these after they're gone in the garage or upon leaving the mall. Very dumb to make them limited to one store.

Peeps robbed? LOL As much heat has come through that parking lot and nothing has happened yet.

Well I have this week off so I will show up to see if I can get a t shirt. Camp-out? NO WAY! but I will swing through in the morning. Plus I want to get someclarification on the finals RD.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Tween on tween violence must STOP!
ha ha ha... well put. eff that, i could care less about the shirt, i like the concept and the execution but i can make one if i want it thatbad....

http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/b...r-rings-mvp-championship-tee-delivery-update/[h2]Kobe Four-Rings MVP Championship Tee Delivery Update[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
June 23rd, 2009
e48822b13dafbffd5c201d09a8aa9203

Important update for everyone who's chasing down the Kobe four-rings tee. The Gold and Purple four-ringstees will be arriving a day earlier than expected: Thursday by noon at House of Hoops LA (Beverly Center). This is the only US store to get thegold release (with the updated purple sweatband), and the only store period to get the purple. Quantities are limited.

hoping i can convince the friends who are off for summer to hit up HOH LA and pick me up one of these... HINT HINT!

It's pretty sad that dudes wanna camp out and resell t-shirts now, next thing they're gonna do is camp out for socks.

pathetic, I don't even really like the shirt and wouldn't camp out for it.
but my daughter loves it, so I think I'll try and find one at retail, if not I'm straight.

Cal and Luis, I'm still workin on it

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

It's pretty sad that dudes wanna camp out and resell t-shirts now, next thing they're gonna do is camp out for socks.

but my daughter loves it, so I think I'll try and find one at retail, if not I'm straight.

Guess you've never seen a Supreme or Hundreds release.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I don't pay much attention to it.
but it's still pathetic

expect lines for these two on thursday just to let everyone know and 2 colors per person i believe or just 1 shirt i really don't know so don'texpect multiples. Hey frank so thursday is the release and hopefully i will get both the colors if not then only one in XL. Doin it for fun mostly chat withshirtheads and get frank what he wants. So hopefully i get it.

^^ yellow and purple come out tomorrow the 24th. Confirmed by nikebasketball on twitter!!!

Originally Posted by badboy074

expect lines for these two on thursday just to let everyone know and 2 colors per person i believe or just 1 shirt i really don't know so don't expect multiples. Hey frank so thursday is the release and hopefully i will get both the colors if not then only one in XL. Doin it for fun mostly chat with shirtheads and get frank what he wants. So hopefully i get it.
You have a lot of Flight Clubs, give me some.

Just got a charcoal one @ HOHLA. They had a line only 6 peeps deep. Pretty easy cop. Limit one per person.

Ive seen a Hundreds and Supreme release and it the one of the funniest things to see. (in a pathetic way) All kinds of hipster dorks running rampant.

...for a shirt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

LA can have the purple and yellow t-shirts, the charcoal one is the best IMO.

co-sign that 100%...just hope lakersstore.com comes through......

^^^lakersstore.com will come through. don't even worry about it man. they are way more reliable than nike.com or finishline. When their site says they havesomething in stock they do. Their system is way better than finishline or nike.com. When an item goes out of stock the site actually reflects that.

I don't pay much attention to it.
but it's still pathetic

i find it more pathetic that guys will pay ridiculous amounts for the shirts, just to be one of the few people to have it.

Was able to cop Charcoal at FL near my work (San Bernardino)....lovin' this tee; wish I had time to grab the other 2 colors.

Back
Top Bottom