House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Just coz we make sweeping generalizations about the people who show up 3 nites prior to a "T SHIRT" release doesn't mean there are no exceptions....

I mean, we are prolly the same knuckleheads who roll out in the wee hours to get a pair of kicks we're going to store in our closet until someday we deem it worthy of being worn.
I'm a knucklehead who does that and i admit i'm a big shoehead but i will not get in line for no limited shoes since resellers camp outweeks in advance and the line becomes over 100 in a few days so that is an exception.

Ok, so whatever, we're all knuckleheads. Enough with these t-shirts please. Nike is laughing their azzes off at us right now. Anyway since this is the HOHrelease info thread whats on tap for this saturday. Dont we have two more NFW Hyperdunk colors? Anything else?

man I need some new ball shoes, I guess I'll wait for the hyperizes, my Kobe IVs and Lebron VIs will have to do till then.

damn still no info on the ones?...wouldnt it make since for Nike to track shipments?...especially to there TOP retailers? Like why DONT they KNOW when theyregonna come in?...lol.....jus gonna have to wait...or not

this debate is similar to God Vs Science... no end. as silly as this "hype" is... and what people (fans/resellers) do. it's equivalent to what"us" NTers and sneakerheads alike do for a release day. it's that simple. Cause is cause. End of story.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Whats the line outside the Beverly Center for?
grey puppet 4 ring shirts are the line and by the way size S, M, L, XL sold out at nike.com

A line for the grey tee's??? Didnt they sit around HOHLA a few weeks back for a few days? Did the Laker parade really hype them that much?

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

wow I can't believe people are actually waiting in line for those shirts.
Yes this shirt and puppet shirts have become very popular so it won't stop till they stop making them. By the way the sizes i was talkingabout is the white puppet shirt at nike.com that are sold out only XXL and XXXL remains.

I was searching for eBay for the yellow and purple puppets shirt and this one seller from NY had a listing saying it was a HOH exclusive. Anyone know if HOHNY receive the yellow/purple shirts?

I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE AT HOH LA THAT THE "FINALS EDITIONS" MIGHT JUST BE HOH LA EXCLUSIVES AS WELL..I WENT TO HOH NY MONDAY AND ASKED IF THEY HAD ANYINFO AND THE MANAGER SAID THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY INFO NO RELEASE DATE..NO TIME FRAME..NOTHING!!! HE TOLD ME TO CALL LA AND THEY SAID THEY MAY ONLY BERELEASED AT THEIR STORE..NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BELIEVE THEM OR NOT BUT IT JUST SEEMS KINDA WEIRD THAT HOH LA SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY STORE THAT HAS INFO ON THEM(ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T CHECKED WITH HOH CHI)..I'VE BEEN CHECKING WITH HOH NY FOR OVER A MONTH NOW AND THEY STILL GIVE THE SAME " I HAVE NO CLUE"RESPONSE..HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS?????

^ WRONG! Those shirts aint a HOH LA exclusive! HOH CHicago had them yesterday! and they have the purple band on the yellow tees! They also have the Purple teesas well. They only have small and really big sizes left so get your butt downthere if you need any! I know HOH NYC had them yesterday not sure about today!

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ i see buy it nows cheaper than the price your asking for your purple and yellow
same can be said for those blue lobsters in your sig...If u wanted a better price all u had to do was ask instead of trying to throw dirt onanother mans hustle...

Way tempted to scoop from you Jay but since i got the grey tee local for less than retail i cant see myself paying more for purple or yellow.

Rocked the kryptonate shirt i got from you awhile back the other day, people were straight tripping.

If you hear any mcfly news hit me up, i need an 11.5 since the max runs big.

The line for the shirts are a little deceiving. I happened to be off that day, got there around 9, and was probably 60th in line. Most of the people in linegot there after 10/11. Granted people got there the night before, I wasn't feeling too bad. I assumed that they were going to release them at 10. 10 came,then 11, next thing you know, they released them at 1:30ish. I wasted half of my day standing in some parking structure. Had I known they were dropping thatlate, and I would have to wait that long in line, I would've probably passed. As for any other HOH "limited" shoe release, I don't pay anattention to em. With kids camping in line for days up to a week, I don't have that time to waste.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ i see buy it nows cheaper than the price your asking for your purple and yellow
same can be said for those blue lobsters in your sig...If u wanted a better price all u had to do was ask instead of trying to throw dirt on another mans hustle...
You're right. I should of gave you a PM instead. My bad. I wasn't trying to throw dirt on your hustle, just trying to let u know it wascheaper on ebay but I guess it came out in a bad way.

Any news on Hypermax McFlys or TBs? I'm in Chicago so I can hook someone up if they need it... and if Kobe Finals will be out in July I will have money toblow so i can get 'em to you for cheap if you have info... please PM me!!!

Back
Top Bottom