House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Does anyone know if they sold out of the Deron Williams PE's..i'll b down there this weekend..but i don't wanna make a trip if there not eventhere..

Originally Posted by edd247

so did they sell out of the Odom 2k8's?? anyone know where I can get a pair in a size 11/11.5?
I need to know this too im looking for the same sizes hook us up
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TWISTA

Originally Posted by edd247

so did they sell out of the Odom 2k8's?? anyone know where I can get a pair in a size 11/11.5?
I need to know this too im looking for the same sizes hook us up
smokin.gif

give em a call, i'm sure its alot quicker than asking for the info on here.

Bron will be wearing something Special tonite and look for a special Energy Release of Soldiers in HOH and Cleveland afterthe first round is complete.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Where was the house of hoops when Vinnie Del Negro was still playing... Stuff's looking good, guys...
Vinny Del Negro = underground cult hero
roll.gif

can anyone help me out with those cp's in a 10.5...i saw some on ebay but they were probly sold. anywhere else i could look for these. i know there werentmuch made but this has to be one of my favorite shoes recently. please pm me if anyone has anymore information

Still looking for some BB II Lows, if anyone can help out I can reimburse you, please hit me up.

wow nice lo shirt did they sell those at hoh with the shoes cause i bought the parkers and if they got a tp shirt i need someone to pick it up for me! xxlprice?

Is there any info about the HOH releasing the Jordan M4 Colorway that Melo wore in the playoffs (White/Yellow), or are they just scrapping it cause they goteliminated so quick. They're way sick!!!

did the lebron china t shirts show up at HOH? i saw someone post them awhile back in the lebron forum but they're not on ebay....or at least i couldn'tfind them.

Dope Ska...Real Dope...If I had the extra dough I woulda scooped a pair for myself even tho Im a Knick fan...Love my NYC's though...

I wish I could get the Home Nuggets colorway of the M4...

I have every home and away Melo and this is the only one eluding me...

Back
Top Bottom