House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by AnJ55

just got back from the house of hoops, first time there and def will be going back. i have pics but i didnt upload em yet...i picked up the deron, tp and dang huaraches and the cp3s. the sharkleys were on display along with Brandon Roy huaraches, a hornets color of the cp3 and some others i cant remember but you can see in the pics.

deng huarache 08? did i miss these???

Deron Williams Huarache

Tony Parker Huarache

Luol Deng Huarache

Chris Paul CP3

Display Case w/ Players and their sizes

I asked them about the Roys cuz i def want those and he said if their in the display case then they should be getting them soon (there the ones on the top thatlook like dengs but have white instead of black). So basically whatever is in that case, they either had/have/will have. I gave him my number and i took his,so hes gonna throw me a call whenever they get new stuff in. Not bad considering i dropped about $650 in 15 min. They also had cuttino mobley huaraches if youcan see in the case. They had Kobe all stars too. The sharkleys come in next week he said, but im not interested in any of them. If you got any questions illtry to answer them, i took more pics of other sections, but nothing crazy, ill upload them tomorrow.

cuttino mobley
2008568386523.jpg

200841947922298.jpg

Yi
200841338744898.jpg

pic from www.dunk.com.cn

I like the players who have the more personalized logo-ing. The Dengs to me seem plain.

I hope those CP3's release, along with the Black/Teal ... cuz those Finishline exclusive pairs to me don't cut it with that Carolina Blue.

^^^^^^^ same thing i wanna know, i hope they on sale now, i will be taking a Trip out thier prolly 2morrow, hopefully they on sale 2morrow, LOL

Im jus gettin the info second hand through the thread, but dude that posted pics said they should be comin out next week...so I would assume theyre not forsale at all right now, and that all sizes will be available next week...

Either way...Im eyein those Zbo and Booz Sharkleys...and those Roy Huaraches...Im on the fence about the Dengs...Def gonna be makin the trip out there in thenext couple days...

**Edit**

Forgot to add...Jus got some credible info from my dude Kampout who's away at BannedCamp...lol...There will be another Lebron PE releasing sometime thismonth so keep a heads up guys...that's all I got...

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

^^^^^^^ same thing i wanna know, i hope they on sale now, i will be taking a Trip out thier prolly 2morrow, hopefully they on sale 2morrow, LOL

Word, as soon as these are on sale i'll be on harlem with the quickness
laugh.gif

Automatic buys:

-Zbo

-Tayshuan Prince

the Boozers are good $ but i might have to pass.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Im jus gettin the info second hand through the thread, but dude that posted pics said they should be comin out next week...so I would assume theyre not for sale at all right now, and that all sizes will be available next week...

Either way...Im eyein those Zbo and Booz Sharkleys...and those Roy Huaraches...Im on the fence about the Dengs...Def gonna be makin the trip out there in the next couple days...

**Edit**

Forgot to add...Jus got some credible info from my dude Kampout who's away at BannedCamp...lol...There will be another Lebron PE releasing sometime this month so keep a heads up guys...that's all I got...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^^^^ word, i will def keep my eyes open, um, yea maybe next week for the sharkleys Ahhhhhh,

auto buys :

Cbooz

Z -bos

I wish the coron butlers were droppin , but always can't have it our way.

Particularly feelin the Luol Dengs and the Tony Parkers ( << Although, the silvers look a bit off in the box shot... better in the case shot.)

Back
Top Bottom