House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

HoH never did me wrong, but I hardly like their exclusives
I won't front, there are some shoes that are HoH that I slept on i.e. CB34, Foamlite krypto, HyperDunk kobe premiere (24 pairs, lol)
I really do not see where this is all leading but my question is "when is the next HoH camp out?" yeah I said it.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Rapido27

4 UGLY shoes
yeah, those are NASTY
sick.gif

When is something worthwhile gonna drop at HOH's? Most of the recent stuff has been sub par/mediocre.
Give's us another Foamposite or something...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Anyone got a picture of O.J. Mayo Nike Air Max Rise? I believe they are in PE wall at HOH London or Paris.
pic of these is necessary
The only Nike Air Max Rise on the PE wall in HoH London is BROY's (pic taken from SC forum)

25r312w.jpg

Tried on the Cradle Rock lows and didn't think they were anything special

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

When is something worthwhile gonna drop at HOH's? Most of the recent stuff has been sub par/mediocre.
kinda agree, Beside the Soldier 3's that just dropped, lately their hasn't been anything really that HOT, thats dropped..

Im not mad, its saving me some $$
laugh.gif
, preety sure their working onsomething for the lebron 7's or something like that...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

You dont think the Lebron VII are worth while (minus the $200 pricetag)??

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I did too, until I showed my wife the pic and she asked which one of our daughters they were for.
alien.gif
lol i remember u sayin that, its all about how you rock it man,

Only real men wear pink

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I did too, until I showed my wife the pic and she asked which one of our daughters they were for.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
I would have been salty too.. but seeing as how I saveall the kicks I dont wear for my sons.. the least I can do is save my pink joints for the girls.

Lord knows they are bound to have big feet...

^ Tip?! around here that doesnt exist Kobes come out to 137.50 here in Chicago with tax and dudes like ill give you 140 shipped no more!...I'm like so youwant me to pay for your shipping?! Get the F Outta Here! LOL

Back
Top Bottom