House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Dudes at HoH Chi were mad cooool. Knew what they were doing and very nice. If anyone ever goes there ask for Israel. Chill dude.

I concur. Everyone there at least acts like they want to help you as opposed to may other retail places.

I plan on making a trip there this weekend just to build... I'll seek out Buddy Israel
pimp.gif

Def ask for him. I ask to see one cw of the Kobe V's at he brings out every cw in my size. He did the same thing with the LeBron's. Even got the dudes number in my phone.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wow, thats surprising. one of the staff had a laugh when i picked them to look at. he said "put those things down, not sure why they even sent us those."

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ra - keep checking with them on the CTKs.........
I'm loosing hope that they're gonna get 'em. They said they were on their manifest but that doesnt really mean much does it
ohwell.gif

i dont see why they would get the ctk's. when they didnt get the akrons.

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

I can't use my gift cards at HOHNY correct? I saw something I had my eye on but didn't want to pay retail.

Is it a regular footlocker gift card? If so you should, I used one this past weekend to pick up ctk's.
Yeah they are regular Footlocker gift cards. If true, I'll be up there this weekend.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

wow, thats surprising. one of the staff had a laugh when i picked them to look at. he said "put those things down, not sure why they even sent us those."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crazy pissed off at the stupid chick from HOH Cherry Hill i told u guys about. she told me 10 AM WED for the Dukes and i called again to make sure and she said yea... i get there at 10 AM exactly and one of the guys tells me they opened at 8. !@#? Drove an hour and a half for no reason or so i thought... manager Keith comes over and starts talkin to me bout what size i need and i let em know and he gets on his blackberry with manager from HOH Harlem and gets me a size shipped to the crib! All i had to do was buy a giftcard there and let him tell his homie the number, he got me the tracking number and i was good to go. Stand up guy over there at Cherry Hill!

I can't use my gift cards at HOHNY correct? I saw something I had my eye on but didn't want to pay retail.

Is it a regular footlocker gift card? If so you should, I used one this past weekend to pick up ctk's.
Yeah they are regular Footlocker gift cards. If true, I'll be up there this weekend.

Yea I use my Champs and Footlocker giftcards at HOH.  Its fine

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ra - keep checking with them on the CTKs.........
I'm loosing hope that they're gonna get 'em. They said they were on their manifest but that doesnt really mean much does it
ohwell.gif

i dont see why they would get the ctk's. when they didnt get the akrons.
Yeah, no Akrons, Aces, CTKs and today no Dukes. 
mad.gif

gift cards are good. merchandise credit on the other hand is a no go at HOHLA, the manager on duty might make an exception prob on older stuff sitting there.

Ive been to 4 different hoh, cherry hill is the only one to stamp final sale on every item on my receipt and its that fat spanish broad. Anybody know the reason why?

HOHLA does the same, well from that last time i was there which was almost half a year ago. so resellers are stuck with them and dont bring shoes back if they cant sell them...thats my guess that or the common sense approach is to keep profits.

HA HA its our fault in harlem... people started buying stuff to flip and when they could not they would return it in bulk. I mean 4 5 pair at once so any major release they stamp u.. also nobody in harlem buying the dukes they r just sitting there. dark knights size 7 and 17 aces left too

^ Lil penny- that spanish chick is the same one that told me the wrong release time... if she was a dude i woulda went upside her head!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

HA HA its our fault in harlem... people started buying stuff to flip and when they could not they would return it in bulk. I mean 4 5 pair at once so any major release they stamp u.. also nobody in harlem buying the dukes they r just sitting there. dark knights size 7 and 17 aces left too
HAHA Yup. In chi dudes used to be walking out with 2-3 bags at a time. Then during the week you see 'em back. They finally started doing that what; 2 years into this? That's part of the reason you see stuff sitting, but I think its a good thing. Let collectors or people who really want it get a crack at it. IMO HOH needs to do more sales.

They don't have to put AZK, AML on sale, but you know those salespeople wish they could sell some of those boring PE's and skyposites. Sucks when they only making cake if they are lucky to be working on a big release day.

ANY1 THAT MADE IT OUT 2 HOH CHERRY HILL 2DAY HOW WAS THE RELEASE 4 THE DUKES???.......ALOT OF PPL THER N WHAT WAS THER COUNT ON PAIRS LOOKIN LIKE???.....ANY WORD ON A RESTOCK???....THANKS

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ no way hoh employees work off commission??

pretty sure it was hourly plus commission. they get a higher hourly than reg footlocker employees.
that's why i feel guilty at HOH sometimes going to my regular guy cuz everyone is cool. i'm just not baller enough to be givin everyone commission.

Back
Top Bottom