House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Vinsanity- I was there at 10 AM and they only had a size 14 left in the Dukes. I talked to the manager (Keith) for a lil while and he didnt say anything about a restock however he did say he was getting a restock of the ZKV Aces later on in the day but he didnt know what sizes exactly. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Not sure if I'm late but there is a new HoH opening in NJ 15min from Paramus Mall

You mean the one in Willowbrook right? So is the 26th confirmed for the grand opening? Can't wait!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Not sure if I'm late but there is a new HoH opening in NJ 15min from Paramus Mall

You mean the one in Willowbrook right? So is the 26th confirmed for the grand opening? Can't wait!
pimp.gif
Thats the day ive been told as of right now but they didnt seem to firm on the date.  My boy is helping them setup so he will hit me up with the definite date and the exclusive release shoe and what their opening inventory is gonna look like.  Thethrill909 glad you're gettin your pair, my man held it down and i got my size 12 and my boys 10.5 and my Aces, had to slide in a lil earlier but its all good as long as i leave with my kicks.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

those Jordans are horrible
laugh.gif
They are one of the worse, if not THE worse PE I have seen. Near as I can tell there is not a Sugar Ray or JJ stitched anywhere on the shoe!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

those Jordans are horrible
laugh.gif
They are one of the worse, if not THE worse PE I have seen. Near as I can tell there is not a Sugar Ray or JJ stitched anywhere on the shoe!

yup. that's what I heard. nothing that indicates the player in any way, shape or form (other than color). pass.

Groady- Yea man i feel ya on that. When i got there this guy was leaving with like 10 bags at a time walking out to his car with one of the employees. Still pissed about that spanish chick but on the bright side i got my size so i just gotta wait for them to come in. I was lookin for a size 12 too lol. Def. let us know what the releases/inventory is looking like up at willowbrook!

thethrill909, that's pretty sketchy that the girl straight up lied about the time they were opening. just to play it safe i usually try to call on the day before release once in the morning and once right before they close. that way you'll most likely be getting info from 2 separate mouths.
glad you were able to get your pair in the end.

came from HOHLA today, they got a reshipment on eggplants =] came for the kobe v dukes, they said they sold out really quick because they didn't have that many. no aces either, then ASG edition biggest size was 8.

^ Freezy- Yea sketchy aint the word. She's also a rude *#%+# lol. I called em on tuesday and thats what she told me. If only she was a dude... haha

^ Just blazed- I was there yesterday and the manager told me they were getting Aces in later on that day but he didnt know what sizes. I'd call em and ask to speak to Keith.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Groady- Yea man i feel ya on that. When i got there this guy was leaving with like 10 bags at a time walking out to his car with one of the employees. Still pissed about that spanish chick but on the bright side i got my size so i just gotta wait for them to come in. I was lookin for a size 12 too lol. Def. let us know what the releases/inventory is looking like up at willowbrook!

All dukes? That would explain why they sold out so quickly.

can we stock locate something that is HOH-exclusive? id want to stock locate either dukes or aces, but theres none left at HOHLA. i was wondering if i could use the stock locater to get shoes from the other HOHs?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

can we stock locate something that is HOH-exclusive? id want to stock locate either dukes or aces, but theres none left at HOHLA. i was wondering if i could use the stock locater to get shoes from the other HOHs?

I would like to try it on the CTKs if anyone has the SKU I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by metallic

I would like to try it on the CTKs if anyone has the SKU I would appreciate it.

375664-601is what's on the box and 0535539004100 is what's on my receipt.

Back
Top Bottom