House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yeah...olympic pippens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> preheats.
Chill son.....

just like justin said, 8's are going to be more comfy than those..

Ihustle sick pics bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I need these Uptempos so bad.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

These are my second favorite shoe from the 90s, and my OGs kicked the bucket about 2 years ago. I've worn them since the day they came out. This was like 3 years ago or something:

You can see how the sole was beginning to separate from the upper, thanks to the white part crumbling up over time.

'Need' is definitely the word to describe my feelings towards these retros; I need them.

But I'm broke as hell right now. Freaking sucks.

Gonna line some resellers pocket around Christmas time I guess, when all the prices for everything are jacked up.

If someone hooks me up and does me fair, I'd give them my OG pair. Hell, they're worthless to me now, because I wear all my shoes. I'm not about having something just to have it. I've got Dunkman 2s and 3s, and I wear them, too. I wear all my kicks, and I can't wear these aymore. Haven't been able to for years, which is why i need these retros.

[/blogpost]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

With all the HOH's opening in the next few months and a lot of HOH releases showing up at FTL you should be able to get these for retail or below.

so many up coming releases these aren't really on a lot of peoples radars anyway aside from "sneakerheads"

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

anybody in here from Winston Salem know when that hoh opening up ???
flyer just went up online saying saturday. Having the Grand Opening event from 230-430 but i'm trying to figure out if it's opening that morning or are they waiting til 230. Deffinately gonna be there saturday

It actually opened today. I checked it out on my lunch break. Only notables were Syracuse hyperfuse, texas and usc hyperdunks. They had Rondo and Durant PE's on display along with the 2 candy pack which they will be releasing tomorrow. Jungle it may not be worth the drive tomorrow depending on where you are coming from. PM me and i'll get at you for details on the pippens

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

11/19 ive heard the whole time.. y people saying another date?

it was said that the release for ndc was the 12th...thats the reason for the twitter update

Either way. The brons will be an easy cop. They releasing every where. Now the bin's 7 I want em got the perfect
Cosby sweater to rock with em. Lol

Scooped up the Rondo Hyperfuses for an NT'er. They dropped yesterday. A lot nicer than I expected. I'm surprised at how nice they look.

8c625d2e1c8ffc55a2f81c0b26319cf307ac0ed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom