House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Is there a solid date on the Lebron 8 "South Beaches" hitting HOH's?
November 19th. It's going to be released across the board. I believe Nike.com going to get them also.
Just spent the past 2 weeks in miami/south beach area looking for these shoes, there must have been just a handfull released cus non of the spots around there had em, shoe gallery had a pair ripped apart for a wall poster and thats as close as I got to em! Was real funny  that hilight paint on the store windows - THIS AINT SOUTH BEACH
roll.gif

Bit dissapointed to be honest I exspected south beach of all places to have overstock in these but it looks like they gotta wait like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Is there a solid date on the Lebron 8 "South Beaches" hitting HOH's?
November 19th. It's going to be released across the board. I believe Nike.com going to get them also.
Just spent the past 2 weeks in miami/south beach area looking for these shoes, there must have been just a handfull released cus non of the spots around there had em, shoe gallery had a pair ripped apart for a wall poster and thats as close as I got to em! Was real funny  that hilight paint on the store windows - THIS AINT SOUTH BEACH
roll.gif

Bit dissapointed to be honest I exspected south beach of all places to have overstock in these but it looks like they gotta wait like the rest of us.
I know a handful of spots in the 305 got them on the original RD. They were obtainable release weekend, but past that, no way. They'll be out this weekend anyway. I don't get the hype for these though. The Veteran's Days/USA's look nicer IMO.

Just a heads up to you guys, I was talking to the regional manager in Mass. Yesterday and they are planning on opening a HOH in Mass within the next year. The location will be at the South Shore Plaza mall. They are just waiting to see if they can buy out either store next to the current Foot Locker to make it better. This could just be talk but all of the things he was saying sounded pretty legit. I will try to find out some more information as soon as possible.

HOH Orlando will be getting the South Beaches. They will get around 100 pairs and open at 5am. It's guna be a hectic release...

All these new HoH's and yet we still don't have one in PA. KOP is the largest mall in the country, based on retail space, why not put a HoH there?

anybody know if the HOH SF has the Rondo hyperfuses?? and can we use the $30 off coupon??

just copped the melo 7 chinas in the jade colorway ...........ooooo those things looked so nice in person i had to get them

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I knew i was gonna see corey in here.. i know your happy..

but just copping those hyperfuse..

D wills

Rondo's

and Westbrooks.

yesssir i want all those hyperdunks all of dem
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom