House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by cris77stan

Does anyone know if you can use the Footlocker VIP discount on HoH releases?

Looking at getting something, just want to know ahead time for the next time they do the $30 off $100

no you cannot if the item is a HOH exclusive.

^Thanx

Is there anyway to get a discount?

Was looking at getting Melo M7 Jade, can i buy the regular Melos with discount then return for exchange for the Jades?

^Thanx

Is there anyway to get a discount?

Was looking at getting Melo M7 Jade, can i buy the regular Melos with discount then return for exchange for the Jades?

only way to get a discount is if you work at a FTL and the manager okays it or one of the HOH employees cop for u.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969
Those would be copped
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Wish Minnesota would get a hoh

the Kd's were supposed to be out at HOH's but i passed by the one in Roosevelt Field mall, and nothing, the workers didnt even know what i was talking about...

really like em Russell Westbrook PE hyperfuse....
so nice~
but not a big fan of him plus picked up a pair of D-Will's PE, wallet is tight

but seriously... those Westbrook PE is REAL nice!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

HOH TAMPA IS THIS TRUE ANYONE CAN HELP OUT?

Was supposed to be put in around black Friday at university. Then near Xmas/ new years. Now not until late spring. The sneaker shop that was there was pushed out due to the mall raising the rent on them because they knew ftl would pay it. Not looking forward to going to releases there due to all the hypebeast dealers and hoodrats. I really think international was the play. Eh.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Was supposed to be put in around black Friday at university. Then near Xmas/ new years. Now not until late spring. The sneaker shop that was there was pushed out due to the mall raising the rent on them because they knew ftl would pay it. Not looking forward to going to releases there due to all the hypebeast dealers and hoodrats. I really think international was the play. Eh.
Rush was the store next door to the FootLocker they moved directly across the hall. They moved because Footlocker wanted to make the HOH  look identical to the one in Orlando.  The HOH should be done towards the end of February maybe earlier.   IMO New York And Chicago have the best HOH  stores both of them are Independent.

Originally Posted by insole

Yeah ny one is nice... but it is a grave yard when there are not any "hot" releases. Need to do something before HOH is just another footlocker

Rush was the store next door to the FootLocker they moved directly across the hall. They moved because Footlocker wanted to make the HOH  look identical to the one in Orlando.  The HOH should be done towards the end of February maybe earlier.   IMO New York And Chicago have the best HOH  stores both of them are Independent.

Originally Posted by insole

Like I said, footlocker could pay the raised rent hence rush got pushed out. I spoke with the guys at rush and the managers at footlocker. It wasn't quite as shady as it could have been but common sense would tell you footlocker was gonna get the space they wanted.Either way I am wondering where you got the timeframe when everyone I.have spoken to with the company keeps saying Spring. The sooner the better I guess.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Does anyone know if you can use the Footlocker VIP discount on HoH releases?

Looking at getting something, just want to know ahead time for the next time they do the $30 off $100

no you cannot if the item is a HOH exclusive.
I guess it depends on store cause I was able to purchase the HOH Uptempos with the $30 VIP coupon...I bought 3 pairs on the same day and the manager even let me keep the coupon...

A bit of info. 12 people
At hohny waiting for the cool Greys. Do the math
700 and more at ntny. Hohny has a bit under that. Is there a need to wait in line lol

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

HOUSE OF HOOPS :
The Galleria

5015 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713) 621-7238

will have kobe 6s & lebron 8xmas shoe
What time will they open? I have no clue about this release as far as popularity etc. but will these sell out fast like the cool greys etc?

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

HOUSE OF HOOPS :
The Galleria

5015 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713) 621-7238

will have kobe 6s & lebron 8xmas shoe
What time will they open? I have no clue about this release as far as popularity etc. but will these sell out fast like the cool greys etc?

i was told 8am by an employee...

houston is not big on kobes/lebrons as they are on jordans but i do believe these will sell out like the 5 rings.

Back
Top Bottom