House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

can anyone post the hoh or ftl sku for the lebron 8 china. The ones with the dragon on the tongue and stone lions on the back? thanks

Man, I hate LeBron, but those Christmas VIII's are beautiful. I wish I had some extra money to buy those, too.

30t6p3b.gif
The Grinches sold out quick here at both HOH locations here in Houston. I thought I could have just walked in and out easily, but I called HOH Galleria at 10AM before I left and they were already sold out. So, I went to HOH Northline and there was a line of about 30-40 people. They were letting people buy multiple pairs, so only the first 15-20 people were able to get them. I bought the Del Sols, but my friend hit me up saying that he'll sell me his second pair for $175. I returned the Del Sols and copped the Grinches from him. It's better than paying 250+ online, though.

does anyone know if the kobe grinch or the kd III christmas shoe are still available at HOH in Roosevelt Field Mall?
i been stuck at home since yesterday because of the storm

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

does anyone know if the kobe grinch or the kd III christmas shoe are still available at HOH in Roosevelt Field Mall?
i been stuck at home since yesterday because of the storm
Not sure about HOH, but there's some on NDC last time I checked

eek.gif
eek.gif

As usual thanks for the pics bib10.

As much as I hate stat now, those air max fly by look clean......not sure if I can rock something that loud..

Definitely picking up those Nash's
pimp.gif

Outside of maybe the Odom Hyperdunks and Nash Hyperfuse Lows not feeling any of the releases at all.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

how can you hate stat?

I'm a Bulls fan homie...........I pretty much hate the entire Knickerbockers organization.
Although I can't front, I have both the air max stat 1 and 2.
I appreciated his skills more when he played for the Suns.

Need that B-Roy for my 10th retail released pe of his. Probably going to be his last shoe unless he can make a solid comeback
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom